**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Beat The Grandmaster!!!

Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★
After some revives and potions I was able to beat him without wasting units! The thing is I still don’t have a r3 6* so onto that!

Comments

• Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★
    Sorry the quality isn’t too good I took it at night lol
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    Congrats!
  • Jeal79Jeal79 Posts: 443 ★★★
    Inadvertently it seems the combination of pending SoP rewards and the bug compensation packages have prompted a lot of players to push through GM completion. I count myself amongst that number.

I wonder if Kabam have any stats on this. It would be interesting to see if there has been a rise in act 6 completions over the last two weeks.

Congrats!

Thank you!!
    Jeal79 said:

Inadvertently it seems the combination of pending SoP rewards and the bug compensation packages have prompted a lot of players to push through GM completion. I count myself amongst that number.

I wonder if Kabam have any stats on this. It would be interesting to see if there has been a rise in act 6 completions over the last two weeks.

I feel like maybe they should? It’d be an interesting thing to see.
  • Killswitch01Killswitch01 Posts: 669 ★★★
    Congrats🎉 I'm one quest away from beating him as well

Congrats🎉 I'm one quest away from beating him as well

Nice my dude he’s the perfect equivalent of fun and challenging.

Nick1109 said:

Jeal79 said:

I feel like maybe they should? It’d be an interesting thing to see.
    congrats i beat the grandmaster too
    Good job my man!
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Congrats, OP! What was in the nexus?
  • MasterMikeMasterMike Posts: 50
    Congrats man I beat him 2 days ago also hope your pulls weren't as crappy as mine though
  • Nice job!
  • PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,644 Guardian
    Great job!

Congrats, OP! What was in the nexus?

Thanks but I honestly forgot lol

Congrats man I beat him 2 days ago also hope your pulls weren't as crappy as mine though

Dang gg my guy sorry about that Nexus I forgot what I got lol

Nice job!

Thank you good sir!
    Pikolu said:

Great job!

Thanks buddy
  • UnitmanUnitman Posts: 241 ★★
    Congrats Man! Go get that r3 now.

Btw, you should google what buttons you’d press to screen shot on your phone.
    If you have an iPhone it’s the sleep button on the top right and big circle button at the bottom at the same time.

Cheers
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    AHHH!! MY EYES!
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Congrats. Fully dig that instead of pressing print screen my man went upstairs got out the old Nikon, took a roll of photos, nipped out to Boots to get them developed then took a photo of the results on his first camera phone and used that to upload the pic.