**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Most useful 5/50 Science champion

Afalco34Afalco34 Posts: 7
edited October 2017 in Strategy and Tips
Hey ladies and gents, closing in on my first 5/50 science champ and I'm basing my decision based on overall usefulness. Not just attacker, defender, etc. All champions are awakened EXCEPT for Hulk.

Most useful 5/50 Science champion 77 votes

Miles Morales Spidey
3%
Reeceb08ReinaZingooria 3 votes
Quake
40%
Etaki_LirakoiStrategicHulk_77NyaleSpity68NDK13NemesioRaaninexhelixSlipdripMarvin_LivingDeadGirlUsername819273943ARMAGEDDON999DickeyEcBatLFCStar_Lord_AgresssorljainCammonRo 31 votes
Yellowjacket
11%
winterthurhero3Player1994PIOVision_41NormanBJJAwesomeKyloRenSungjHuluhula 9 votes
Classic Captain America
9%
FuzzylumpsCarnageQueenRavenrob_33Anonymous346GreenstrokeShaheerFIazimnoone 7 votes
Hulk (unawakened)
14%
Noob_2yrsYellsomeadqqedfyvrVartoxSpeedbumpMasterTroller42ZzzAfalco34MasterYoda493G0311Thecrusher_9756 11 votes
Other
20%
TillerTheKillerTheLazyKingmum_m2DukeVossler77HQ101NandorDitt71haunted_memoryNatural_Born_NinjazerogodsCliffordcanvinniegainzEpicArmaanSgtAnime1MrMojoCassy 16 votes

Comments

• Options
    Quake
    If hulk were awakned I'd go with him, but since he isn't quake is the next best option. Or YJ. Can't go wrong with either really.
  • Options
    NormanBJJNormanBJJ Posts: 301 ★★
    Yellowjacket
    Quake is booty, holding heavy is no fun whatsoever, hulk or yellowjacket boi
  • Options
    Quake
    NormanBJJ wrote: »
    Quake is booty, holding heavy is no fun whatsoever, hulk or yellowjacket boi

I like different and not the same punch kick dash combo attacks that 95% of all champions use. That's booty.

I love using mordo and quake's hold then intercept technique for heavy attacks. Very different play style but fun and rewarding all the same.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Lol I use my 3* and hold heavy and get 0 hit kills.
  • Options
    HQ101HQ101 Posts: 422 ★★
    Other
    Cap WW2 has been with me since I started AQ. With his super awesome Block Proficiency and brutal L2 bleed, he is BY FAR my most useful Science Champion.
  • Options
    1King_Jerry1King_Jerry Posts: 66
    Quake
    HQ101 wrote: »
    Cap WW2 has been with me since I started AQ. With his super awesome Block Proficiency and brutal L2 bleed, he is BY FAR my most useful Science Champion.

His bleed ain't that great lol
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,571 ★★★★★

Still good enough and adds a little more to hero who can take a ton of block damage. I love my WW2 and have no regrets ranking him up to 5/5.
  • Options
    hero3hero3 Posts: 112
    Yellowjacket
    MikeHock wrote: »

Still good enough and adds a little more to hero who can take a ton of block damage. I love my WW2 and have no regrets ranking him up to 5/5.

I agree. WW2 Capt by far best science champ atm for verstility. Hulk hits heaviest though and YJ powersting quite useful also.

Quake is good and high prestige but bit overarated imo.

the rest of science champs are #######. luke cage, shehulk, antman, spidergwen.. the list goes on... Please kabam release better science champs. my inventory overflow with green T4ccs...
  • Options
    DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Quake
    Of your list, id go Quake. Theres no other champ that can kill an enemy with 0 hits and not have to get beaten up to do it. Often unmentioned, her ability to evade without dex makes her unbelievably handy against md5 juggs and magik.
  • Options
    RaaRaa Posts: 309 ★★
    Quake
    I think everyone is missing the best thing about quake, she reduces ability accuracy. I'd like to see Cap do rttl.
  • Options
    Other

His L2 Bleed inflicts 3250 Direct Damage over 4 seconds for me at Signature 99. Hardly meh.
  • Options
    Quake

His L2 Bleed inflicts 3250 Direct Damage over 4 seconds for me at Signature 99. Hardly meh.

Look at the L2 as a whole. How much damage do u get from that entire l2 at rank5?
  • Options
    1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    Other

I agree 100%
  • Options
    AgentEdwardAgentEdward Posts: 65
    Quake
    Out of these guys I would go with Quake.. but Electro is a science champ that has really served me well.. he has taken out a map 4 Dorm by himself.. he is a monster and a science champ that has personally grown on me
  • Options
    Other
    Raa wrote: »

Look at the L2 as a whole. How much damage do u get from that entire l2 at rank5?

EXACTLY 3250 Direct Damage over 4 seconds.
  • Options
    mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Other
    Spidergwen! hahaha
  • Options
    Quake

U missed the point, 3250 damage is really low for an sp2
  • Options
    Classic Captain America
    Captain america is one of the best
  • Options
    Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    Other
    Electro
  • Options
    Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★

U missed the point, 3250 damage is really low for an sp2

Agreed! You’d get farther with King Groot than WWII
  • Options
    CassyCassy Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    Other
    You should not waste Your t4cc on a 4* science.
    Wait for a 5*

I got 5* Rhino duped. R4. Thats pretty much funny.