**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

Compensation 5.0 is out!!

2»

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,149 ★★★★★
    Monk1 said:

Monk1 said:

Yeah, but then in same problem next week.

With no war season I don’t use pots in war so only so much u can spend as limits capped

You said you have 9.5k to claim? All of the T5B, T2A and T5CC added up is more than 9.5k. So your problem seems like a bit of a non issue.
    Aq then give another 6.6k next week so the issue repeats. Unless waste on **** then is not possible to spend it
    Then waste it. It's free.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,275 ★★★★★
    Monk1 said:

This is ridiculous…. More glory than can even claim.. already brought everything in the store

It resets in a couple days.
  • Options
    TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,754 ★★★★★
    Inglorious glory.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,275 ★★★★★
    Honestly, first world problems. Lol.
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Monk1 said:

Monk1 said:

Yeah, but then in same problem next week.

With no war season I don’t use pots in war so only so much u can spend as limits capped

You said you have 9.5k to claim? All of the T5B, T2A and T5CC added up is more than 9.5k. So your problem seems like a bit of a non issue.
    Aq then give another 6.6k next week so the issue repeats. Unless waste on **** then is not possible to spend it
    Then the solution repeats itself as well. Don’t claim AQ straight away and wait until glory resets. In a game about resource management you kinda need to manage resources
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,728 Guardian
    Monk1 said:

Monk1 said:

This is ridiculous…. More glory than can even claim.. already brought everything in the store

Then don’t claim it yet and wait for the store to reset
    I have 9.5k to claim, as not even claimed aq rewards. On 14.8k glory now.

I am maxed on aq pots and have brought all t5b, t2a and t5cc this week already.

It is worth noting that this compensation package is intended to compensate for people having issues with AQ. If you are maxed out on AQ potions and maxed out on glory and have nothing left to buy, I'm going to go out on a limb and say that you aren't having issues with AQ and your need for compensation is probably miniscule.

The presumption is a lot of players might be losing glory because they've stepped down relative to normal and they might be using a lot of potions because they are having gameplay issues, and these packages are intended to soften the blow. You are basically getting a ton of stuff for free for problems you aren't experiencing: it is not a huge problem that you might not be able to use all of it efficiently.
  • Options
    kLoWnkLoWn Posts: 14
    I mean the compensation is good if you do war. Does f**k all if your ally dont do war. So there is that.