**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Alliance Wars Opponents can Break the block (Video attached)

arni2arni2 Posts: 362 ★★
edited October 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Hi,
I'm playing this game more than 2 years. I saw many good things and many bad things.
After update 14.0 I noticed that opponents in AW sometimes just breaking my block and attacking me, although I'm blocking. At first I thought maybe it Assassin mastery or specific buff, but this war I saw the video that I recorded and made is super slow motion to show the issue (07:28):
https://youtu.be/FHZdN2zt8E0?t=7m28s

This issue happened me a lot and only in Alliance War. I hope this video will help you to identify the root of the issue.

Comments

• arni2arni2 Posts: 362 ★★
    Any updates regarding the issue?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,142 ★★★★★
    Wow. This bug im never hav only If im. Blok then. Somtime it just drops. Like it didt ther
  • MEKA5MEKA5 Posts: 344 ★★
    edited October 2017
    It must be related to other parry bugs already submitted here: the game does not respond to the block input randomly. But this video provides an impressive evidence! Thanks man.
    @Kabam Wolf
  • adramelchadramelch Posts: 98
    It happened to me quite a few times and I was left wondering whether I had unintentionally dropped my block or not. It's good to see it recorded on video, perhaps Kabam can find a way to fix this problem now that it has been proven to exist.
    It happens usually in AW.
    Here is another example in boss rush challenge (happened twice):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvUcSOIpUnc&feature=youtu.be&t=18m40s
  • YoungspookyYoungspooky Posts: 60
    Any response towards this would be highly appreciated
  • TheObiJuanTheObiJuan Posts: 43
    @Kabam Miike
    What’s Kabam’s response to the video showing AI in Alliance War breaking through the block.

We all experience this randomly in fights and it needs to be patched.
  • TheObiJuanTheObiJuan Posts: 43
    Of course this gets ignored.
    Dear Kabam,
    I would gladly provide any information needed to help find the cause of this issue.
  • GrimmGrimm Posts: 119
    We have had a thread for over 2 months on things like this. Kabam moderators are happily ignoring it.
    I am sorry man...this affects a ton of people but they dont care.