**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

So we all gonna ignore this?

Ghost12Ghost12 Posts: 604 ★★★

Comments

• Ghost12Ghost12 Posts: 604 ★★★
    Bendy said:

Medusa was in crystal a while back stark spidey next month we just waiting on a special crystal for voodoo but they wont be in basic until featured which wont be for another couple of months

Ahh alright thx bro👌💯, I just want my boy stark Spidey!!!
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    I was hoping for a pic of 6 star Hyperion but looks like we gotta wait for linger
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    6 star sparky might be available from the non-side quest special crystal
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian

i"m so excited for 7.3 to come and hopefully the reward isn't the same as chapter 1 and 2.

The rewards for ch1 and 2 were incredible wdym?
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    I'd quite like a R3 Medusa

6 star sparky might be available from the non-side quest special crystal

I hope I pull him, such an amazing champ and could use more taunt champs especially him
    H3t3r said:

i"m so excited for 7.3 to come and hopefully the reward isn't the same as chapter 1 and 2.

For free to play players and cavaliers, for Thronebreaker not necessarily
  • PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,644 Guardian
    walkerdog said:

H3t3r said:

They were really good but kabam also seems to be implementing R4s so it'd be nice to see the rewards pivot towards them some more (as they did from 7.1 of 0 to 7.2 having fractions).
    It is quite likely that unless you bought everything, we won't be seeing r4 6*s until exploration of act 7. That follows the same pattern they have always had. Explore act 4 for a r4 5* explore act 5 for a r5 5* explore act 6 for a rank 3 6*. If you also look at act 5 chapter rewards, you will notice that most of the juicy rewards actually come from chapter completion and exploration. Even compared to act 6, these are the best chapter rewards we have ever seen for the current meta of gameplay. You also have to take into account how much of the chapter rewards are already dispersed throughout the quests.
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    H3t3r said:

7.2 rewards was incredible? Your standard must be really, really low.