**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Should I change course?

mattressmattress Posts: 403 ★★
edited July 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Wanna make a push for cav soon once I get a couple more champs ranked. I brought up Medusa to R3 and was planning to go to at least R4 to deal with Ultron boss but a coupla things happened in the last few weeks.
I pulled RMags as a 5* as well as Angela+dupe.
I don't have a lotta stones to give her right now but I have the 4* max and see the potential.
Should I still bring up Medusa for Ultron or can Mags do it and focus on Angela?
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• mattressmattress Posts: 403 ★★
    Malreck04 said:

Don't bother with Medusa anymore. In fact, take up Mags first as high as you can, then you can focus on Angela.

Thx. Follow up, could I get by xbones using Beardo(max sig)with a skill on my team to deal with the poison,or should I prioritize ibom too?

• ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,674 ★★★★★
    If I recall the change they did to Crossbones either as Act 6 was overhauled overall or when he specifically was buffed, I think he's now on a node that automatically places a poison debuff on you at the start of the fight (as opposed to previously, where a biohazard node continuously placed bleed and poison debuffs on you). That means Cap can't deal with it since he can't purify debuffs after they've been placed on him and he needs to gain an initial charge to be able to purify a debuff.

I'd go with iBom. He's insanely fun to play as well, so it'll be a good time. He won't be able to reach his max potential since you are so restricted in what specials you can use, but he should be highly sustainable in the fight if you have the willpower mastery.
    Ercarret said:

If I recall the change they did to Crossbones either as Act 6 was overhauled overall or when he specifically was buffed, I think he's now on a node that automatically places a poison debuff on you at the start of the fight (as opposed to previously, where a biohazard node continuously placed bleed and poison debuffs on you). That means Cap can't deal with it since he can't purify debuffs after they've been placed on him and he needs to gain an initial charge to be able to purify a debuff.

I'd go with iBom. He's insanely fun to play as well, so it'll be a good time. He won't be able to reach his max potential since you are so restricted in what specials you can use, but he should be highly sustainable in the fight if you have the willpower mastery.

I have 1 pt in willpower. Should I go higher?
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,674 ★★★★★
    Nah, not unless you have the points to spare. I usually just run the one point. It's enough to get the constant healing from debuff - the actual amount of healing usually isn't too important.

I mean, it would be if Point 1 was 0,5% per second, Point 2 was 1% per second and 3 Points was 3% per second, but I don't find the 0,1% increases particularly noteworthy unless you run suicides.
  • Batman_bruce31Batman_bruce31 Posts: 191 ★★
    Mags will carry you single handedly all the way through cav.

If i remember correctly, 4 out of 6 bosses in act 6.1 are metal...
    So mags toy with them like a kid does with a hot wheels.
    edited July 2021
    Malreck04 said:

Don't bother with Medusa anymore. In fact, take up Mags first as high as you can, then you can focus on Angela.

I'm just waiting on t4ccs for Mags. I'm not sure on the specific nodes for the fight so I wasn't sure if Medusa was the optimal counter vs.mags. I dig Medusa but I'd rather put the resources into Angela