**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Fix these bugs please ๐Ÿ™

Wasiq_75Wasiq_75 Posts: 152 โ˜…โ˜…
edited July 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
This is happening quite a lot recently. Few months ago I posted about Surfer's sp2 whiffing the last attack despite him hitting the opponent. And itโ€™s still not fixed. And now this

https://youtu.be/fU9zfK8cRd8
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• sherin_66sherin_66 Posts: 246 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Bruh what was that interaction, how can the AI block mid-special?
  • Wasiq_75Wasiq_75 Posts: 152 โ˜…โ˜…
    sherin_66 said:

Bruh what was that interaction, how can the AI block mid-special?

I don't know. I'm pretty sure this is a bug. There is no way any champ can block mid specials
  • Hi there!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, I've moved the post to the Bugs & Known Issues section.

Please include as much information from this template as possible with your report.

Device and Version: (Example, iPhone 7) Be sure to include make and model of the device you are playing on when experiencing the issue.

Device Operating System: (Example, iOS 11) You can find out the operating system on an iPhone by going to Settings, then General and scrolling down to โ€œVersion.โ€ You can find the operating system version on Android by going to Apps, then Settings and โ€œAbout Device.โ€

Mobile Carrier: (Example AT&T) If your device uses cellular data, please include information about your data provider.

Cellular or WiFi: Does this issue happen when you are using cellular data, WiFi or both?

Game Version Installed: To check which version of the game you have installed, go to the App Store or Play Store and confirm that you have the latest version installed which will show you the number. (Example, 17.1.5)

Game Mode: In which game mode did the error occur? Story Quests, Event Quests, Arena, Alliance Quest or Alliance War.

Champions Affected: Which Champions are affected by this issue? What is their Rank, Level and which Signature Abilities do they have unlocked?

Active Boosts: Are you using any boosts when you experience this issue?

Hi there!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, I've moved the post to the Bugs & Known Issues section.

Please include as much information from this template as possible with your report.

Device and Version: (Example, iPhone 7) Be sure to include make and model of the device you are playing on when experiencing the issue.

Device Operating System: (Example, iOS 11) You can find out the operating system on an iPhone by going to Settings, then General and scrolling down to โ€œVersion.โ€ You can find the operating system version on Android by going to Apps, then Settings and โ€œAbout Device.โ€

Mobile Carrier: (Example AT&T) If your device uses cellular data, please include information about your data provider.

Cellular or WiFi: Does this issue happen when you are using cellular data, WiFi or both?

Game Version Installed: To check which version of the game you have installed, go to the App Store or Play Store and confirm that you have the latest version installed which will show you the number. (Example, 17.1.5)

Game Mode: In which game mode did the error occur? Story Quests, Event Quests, Arena, Alliance Quest or Alliance War.

Champions Affected: Which Champions are affected by this issue? What is their Rank, Level and which Signature Abilities do they have unlocked?

Active Boosts: Are you using any boosts when you experience this issue?

Device and Version: OnePlus 7Pro

Device Operating System: Android 11 / OxygenOS 11.0.2.1.GM21AA

Cellular or WiFi: WiFi. (Don't use Data)

Game Version Installed: 32.0.0

Game Mode: Every Mode

Champions Affected: Silver Surfer, Red Guardian and few others.

Active Boosts: No

• Hello @Wasiq_75. We appreciate the information you posted. It would be useful to further provide us with a video file on the problem. Thank you in advance.

Hello @Wasiq_75. We appreciate the information you posted. It would be useful to further provide us with a video file on the problem. Thank you in advance.

Don't have those footage right now. But i posted this about Surfer on February. And u can see about Red Guardian on this footage
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/250014/explain-this#latest