Selling your Champion

Why can’t you sell your champion anymore now I’m stuck with a whole bunch of level 2 hulks when I got a level 3 I like to sell the lower level champions when I’m given a higher level of the same champion

Comments

• Thanos1149Thanos1149 Member Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    No, just no
  • Warlord5386Warlord5386 Member Posts: 245 ★★
    What would you get by selling them?

They would nothing of importance but we would get them complaining about not having the chanps
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Member Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    I sold a bunch of 4* champs in the past but now I'm enjoying prestige, shards and iso-8 that they are giving.
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,695 ★★★★★
    They wont allow selling again as they are needed for certain content that gets released aka v4 and another variant with same aspect whenever there stopping the mistake of players spending a ton of units to acquire a 1 star hulk
  • Сергиус9Сергиус9 Member Posts: 1
    Если сделать продажу 1 и 2 звездочных героев это было бы здорово! Просто эти герои полный шлак и весят просто так! Их не прокачиваешь и не играешь ими! Для чего они нужны?
  • JeffdamenJeffdamen Member Posts: 35
    I'm hereby starting a no chain every time I see a champion selling thread
  • JeffdamenJeffdamen Member Posts: 35
    Josh72 said:

Why can’t you sell your champion anymore now I’m stuck with a whole bunch of level 2 hulks when I got a level 3 I like to sell the lower level champions when I’m given a higher level of the same champion

No
  • DawsManDawsMan Member Posts: 2,169 ★★★★★
    edited August 2021
    Renaxqq said:

I sold a bunch of 4* champs in the past but now I'm enjoying prestige, shards and iso-8 that they are giving.

along with an unplayable arena roster, a low base hero rating, no champs to try out or play around with, and a fun time in variant 4.

Not to mention the 2fold shards, iso, and thereby prestige you would have if you had simply been patient. Today I opened 2 four star crystals cuz I needed iso. Guess what? Both were dupes because I have so many four stars, it's nearly guarenteed. Also got 550 5* shards that will go towards a potentially usable champion.
  • DiinastyDiinasty Member Posts: 55
    Josh72 said:

Why you ask? Because prestige is a thing in the game that actually affects content. Those champions contribute to prestige even if you don't like to use them. Also, if they allow that again, you will have people complaining once again about not having enough ISO to level up champion and we already get enough of that. So please stop crying about trivial stuff and enjoy your champions
  • GabySixxGabySixx Member Posts: 3

A mí me servía venderlos porque de ahí podía tener iso-8, fragmentos de cristales y oro. De nada me sirve tener un personaje de 2 estrellas si no lo usaré nunca. Desde que se inhabilitó la función de vender personajes tengo un montón de campeones de 2 estrellas y no he usado ninguno ni una sola vez. Deja de argumentar cosas sin sentido antes de responder a alguien con una inquietud
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Member Posts: 13,931 ★★★★★
    You get literally nothing by selling them. Why would you want to sell them?

They don't occupy you space on your inventory and you get no penalization by having the champion
    Ojalá Kabam reactive la opción de vender personajes, con las nuevas arenas tampoco uso a los de 3* estrellas y ni siquiera me alcanza para conseguir el personaje de 4* estrellas en la arena más básica. Lamentable que solo se enfoquen en la gente que paga para ganar.
    GabySixx said:

Ojalá Kabam reactive la opción de vender personajes, con las nuevas arenas tampoco uso a los de 3* estrellas y ni siquiera me alcanza para conseguir el personaje de 4* estrellas en la arena más básica. Lamentable que solo se enfoquen en la gente que paga para ganar.

no entendemos, intente hablar en inglés si es posible. Y estoy usando el traductor de Google para esto, lo siento si el español está mal.
  • Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Member Posts: 527 ★★★
    How does your hero rating affect your prestige? Everything I've seen just says the average rating of your top 5 champs so I'm not sure how a smaller champ plays in to that.

When does total hero rating ever come in to play? I've yet to play content that requires a million total base hero rating. Only for the whales on the score board. I'm happy to he wrong on this.

There's like 1 variant that requires them but doesn't require you to play it.

Also, just saying no isn't really contributing to the conversation and isn't helpful. I regret selling champs because I was unaware that red deadpool was rare and sold all my versions of him. I also didn't know anything about arena when I started and didn't know how having more ranked up champs helped me or that why I would need to play arena in the first place. It took me a while to figure out the resources available in such a boring game mode. Getting iso and shards when you first start makes some sense then to why keep them. Being silly and saying things like no doesn't help anyone.

I'm not saying I'm for selling champs, I wish I hadn't but I didn't know any better and no one ever told me why it was bad. They just said it was bad.
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,695 ★★★★★

How does your hero rating affect your prestige? Everything I've seen just says the average rating of your top 5 champs so I'm not sure how a smaller champ plays in to that.

When does total hero rating ever come in to play? I've yet to play content that requires a million total base hero rating. Only for the whales on the score board. I'm happy to he wrong on this.

There's like 1 variant that requires them but doesn't require you to play it.

Also, just saying no isn't really contributing to the conversation and isn't helpful. I regret selling champs because I was unaware that red deadpool was rare and sold all my versions of him. I also didn't know anything about arena when I started and didn't know how having more ranked up champs helped me or that why I would need to play arena in the first place. It took me a while to figure out the resources available in such a boring game mode. Getting iso and shards when you first start makes some sense then to why keep them. Being silly and saying things like no doesn't help anyone.

I'm not saying I'm for selling champs, I wish I hadn't but I didn't know any better and no one ever told me why it was bad. They just said it was bad.

Thats all u really needed to know is that its bad dont need an explanation as it would of been explained in future by content aka gates or specific champ
  • DeadPooopDeadPooop Member Posts: 236
    U usually get more when u have the champions.. but u guys are not ready for this conversation

GabySixx said:

no entendemos, intente hablar en inglés si es posible. Y estoy usando el traductor de Google para esto, lo siento si el español está mal.
    basically, i have never used a 2 star character and since the new arenas i have not used 3 star characters either
    I do not see the need to maintain low-rank characters that I do not use and that serve me as resources (I do not speak for those that sell 4-star characters although they should also be sold, just like the 5-star ones)
  • Ghost_DriverGhost_Driver Member Posts: 84
    Because people like you will complain that you dont have iso after you sell your 4 stars
This discussion has been closed.