**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Grandmaster down!

IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
After completing the rest of act 6 through two days, I decided to give grandmaster a try. This was meant to be a practice run. Well, I ended up beating him.

This was one of the most, if not the most fun u have ever had in a fight in MCOC. I loved how unique has rotations were, and the challenges made him super fun to fight. Challenging yes, but fun.
My team was
R5 BWCV
R2 Doom
R2 Professor X
R5 Hitmonkey
R5 CAIW

I decided to take the tenacity path, and Claire absolutely destroyed it. Only needed doom for the last Angela fight. Once I got to the grandmaster, Hitmonkey was definitely my MVP for him. His large bursts damage and easy access to crits and DOT made him very good for
getting the most out of the Grandmasters wounded phases.

And now for the rewards.

The rewards for me were honestly pretty meh. I took mystic out of the 25% selector, so now I’m sitting at a little more than 75%. (Summer of pain will fix that.)
First, we have the cav crystals

Next, I decided to open two featured 5*s. Hoping for either Shang chi, Jabari, or Mr Negative.

I might rank up captain marvel, we’ll see.
Nexus-

I chose to awaken she hulk out of this. Ironically enough, I chose she-hulk for the first time in my last nexus from a side quest.
5* 2-3 gems

Idk what I’m gonna do with these. Maybe captain marvel will get one.
5* 3-4 gems

Now I can rank 3-4 my 5* wolverine, and a 5* apocalypse. (If I can manage to get him). As always I am cursed with mystic gems. I’ll probably save to see how good the guillotine buff is.
6* Time! I went for one basic, and one featured.
Basic-

Yet another mutant 6*. My roster is plagued with these guys, and I don’t think I’ll be using Psylocke anytime soon. To make it worse, it rolled over off of Corvus.
Featured-

This one, I popped. And of course, another mutant 6* I will probably not use. I don’t have apocalypse, and I think I have better mutant options.

Nothing new to really spice up my 6* roster much after getting plenty of duds. Better luck next time. My 6* roster is definitely not bad, but I have a few too many classic champs for my liking. As for the 1-2 gem, I was thinking of using it on either Havok, Bishop, or Mole God.

It was a blast getting through 6.4 in the pst couple days. The revive compensation definitely helped a lot. I can’t wait to become throne breaker start act 7, and continue growing my roster!

Gladiator signing off

Comments