**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I think I just made a big and wonderful mistake

ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,673 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

I ran a few quests in 7.2 and picked up a few T5Bs, and I a little bird with a big mech whispered in my ear that I have too many Tech T5CCs lying around.

All hail the Fowl-Mouthed Quackinator!

He'll be fun. 🀣

Comments

• Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I did the same. He’ll go to r3 eventually.
  • DiplodocusDiplodocus Posts: 234 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    @Ercarret and @Colinwhitworth69 , what makes him worthy to be ranked up and does he needs awakening?
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,673 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    @Diplodocus I like him in general - he has easy access to armor ups, furies and armor breaks, and can place heal blocks and power suppression debuffs with his specials - but the main reason I rank him up is for his synergies. He has one with Bishop that allows him to steal an opponent's prowess effects for himself, which should come in handy when fighting all kinds of annoying champions. I haven't tested it out yet but I have a feeling that he'll become a powerhouse counter for champs like Storm (Pyramid X), Bishop and Emma Frost.

As for his awakened ability, I can't really say since my 6* is unawakened. However, looking at it, it doesn't seem too necessary. What little effect it has, only affects mutants. He gains increased critical resistance and base ability accuracy against them, and their debuffs fall off faster. But against every other class in the game, it does absolutely nothing.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

@Ercarret and @Colinwhitworth69 , what makes him worthy to be ranked up and does he needs awakening?

He’s a beast. Gains furies and places armor breaks fast. Big damage. Bleed immune. Can heal block. Amazing in Incursions. (And I have Ghost and Warlock at r3 already, so easier decision for me.)
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,605 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Have you seen the movie?
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,673 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Have you seen the movie?

I have not. I...have not heard good things.
  • ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 643 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Wait till you use him for cav map. Armour break on tap for the heal block. Get those 10 furies fast plus his normal fury plus the Armour breaks he is a machine there. I r2 him ages ago and have had no regrets.
  • Doctorwho13Doctorwho13 Posts: 586 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Ercarret said:

Have you seen the movie?

I have not. I...have not heard good things.
    It’s bad. But good bad. Like extra cheese with cheese on top

• TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    R3 for Howie the D!
  • mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 980 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited August 2021

I've had mine there for a while. He puts in some occasional work, but rarely makes the team for routine questing or AQ.

I finally took him into Incursions recently, so excited to see how much fun he'd be with the buff cornucopia hack.

Made it to Sector 7 Zone 8 without getting that hack as an option a single time.

Makes me question if my luck is really that bad, or if they took that buff out and I missed the memo.