**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

which path should I choose in act 5.4.6(Ultron boss)

demonslayer5demonslayer5 Posts: 158
edited August 2021 in Strategy and Tips
guys I have tried all the paths and I get 2 KOs at the first defender (exclude yellow jacket), I will post the picture of my roster pls let me know how to go about it.
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• demonslayer5demonslayer5 Posts: 158

IF I take rage the opponent becomes unlockable and i get killed by projectiles

got 5 star hit monkey also
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Keep it all to one comment. You don’t need 5 comments to say one thing. Also I advise taking resistor if you are having trouble with Rage. Just be ready for an abomination
    ok, got Hyperion for abom
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Well resistor lane would be easy with doom I believe. I forget the defenders there, but you’ll have hypes too. Who are you using for ultron? Also if you are getting KO’d two fights in the lane maybe you need to go back explore something. More practice = more skills, developing your roster making it easier to complete the fights.
    loki and corvus
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,658 ★★★★★
    edited August 2021

guys I have tried all the paths and I get 2 KOs at the first defender (exclude yellow jacket), I will post the picture of my roster pls let me know how to go about it.

Can you Quake to kill Electro?

IF I take rage the opponent becomes unlockable and i get killed by projectiles

Use Doom to nulify the furies.

loki and corvus

I am doubtful Loki could work for you, the block damage will kill the champ.
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    You got a 3 or 4 star awakened Ronan? I used a three star Ronan for resistor first time I went through.
    ok
    i will try resistor now, i had used all my units in 5.4.5.
    guys i completed act5 and got beast ,hit monkey and task master as a 5 star
    6star crystal should be available in a week