**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

T5CC potentional waste

FlickerFlicker Posts: 13
edited August 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Hi guys! Firstly sorry for my English.... I am very close to form my first T5CC. I have aproxx. 95% of Mystic and 90% of Science for Human Torch. Here is my issue: My mystic 6* are Mordo, Dr. Strange, Hood, Juggy and BWCV. But i have 5/65 sig 200 BWCV. I love her so much, i want to rank her up, but... isn't that waste of my first/second T5CC when i have a maxed 5*? What if i pool Doom tommorow? What would you do guys?

Comments

• Options
    No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    I don't think any of those champions would be a waste.

Becoming TB opens you up to a lot of options to get t5cc that cavalier players simply don't have. The sooner you get TB, the more of these opportunities you can claim and therefore you will claw back the investment of your t5cc over not-too-long.

My first t5cc was Mysterio because I got tech from Abyss and he was literally my only 6* tech character. If I had Ghost, it would be ghost. If I had Vision, it would be vision. Didn't matter to me, becoming TB was more important.
  • Options
    No_oneuk said:

I don't think any of those champions would be a waste.

Becoming TB opens you up to a lot of options to get t5cc that cavalier players simply don't have. The sooner you get TB, the more of these opportunities you can claim and therefore you will claw back the investment of your t5cc over not-too-long.

My first t5cc was Mysterio because I got tech from Abyss and he was literally my only 6* tech character. If I had Ghost, it would be ghost. If I had Vision, it would be vision. Didn't matter to me, becoming TB was more important.

Thank you, helps a lot, i will rank her up soon.
  • Options
    xLunatiXx said:

Not a problem to have 2 bwcv

Cool is have a 5/65 and 6* r3 Claires, but not cool is to lose Mystic T5CC. That's my point... Is r3 Claire so much better than 5* even for cost of my only T5CC?
  • Options
    xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,139 ★★★★
    Claire is a top mystic and 6 stars are the future. So not a waste in my book. If you had other options right now then yes but you don't so you never know when another worthy mystic will come
  • Options
    Haji_Saab said:

Flicker said:

xLunatiXx said:

Not a problem to have 2 bwcv

Cool is have a 5/65 and 6* r3 Claires, but not cool is to lose Mystic T5CC. That's my point... Is r3 Claire so much better than 5* even for cost of my only T5CC?
    You are not losing the t5cc .. on my second account, i used my first t5cc on venom to become TB even though i had a 5* duped ranked up… but now I have 4 r3 and 4 more t5cc just around the corner …

Claire is a good choice for TB .. go for it
    I will, thx bro. :)
  • Options
    Batman_bruce31Batman_bruce31 Posts: 210 ★★
    It took me 5 months to get my 1st t5cc to become a throne breaker ....

After I became Throne breaker, it took me 2 months to get 4 more t5cc.

You can obviously see the difference.
  • Options

It took me 5 months to get my 1st t5cc to become a throne breaker ....

After I became Throne breaker, it took me 2 months to get 4 more t5cc.

You can obviously see the difference.

I am very unlucky to rng, after 14 months of playing i have 90% of mystic, 90% of science and 70% of mutant.... Every selector i got i took science because of Torch and still mystic looks to be first fully formed.
  • Options
    CorkscrewCorkscrew Posts: 532 ★★★
    I wish I had two BWCV.. I used her in AQ and would generally love the other for solo questing while the other is "on duty".

Her sustainability is so good I've done entire paths in Act 6 with her and remained on 100% health.

BWCV doesn't desperately need her sig ability, but you can sure benefit from the higher attack values and health pool of a 6*r3.
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,752 ★★★★★
    First off, Claire is one of the absolute best mystic champions you can use that t5cc on. I would rank her up without hesitation, especially since she doesn't rely on her sig ability.

Second, once you become TB, t5cc begins to flow in much quicker than before. I became TB last month and I am about 2/3 on my way to forming t5ccs in all classes except for mystic, which was the one I used to become TB. I'm around 1/3 on my way there.

Add to that, I'll be getting two full t5ccs from the SOP rewards in a few weeks. I will have gone from having the t5cc resources to rank up one 6* to r3 to ranking up three more, all within maybe two months. Actually ranking those bad boys up has also become a lot easier since it's easier to gather those resources. They are cheaper in the glory store and the daily crystals drop more of them.

So basically, yeah, rank her up ASAP. The worst thing that could happen is that you pull a 6* Doom right after and THEN YOU HAVE A 6* DOOM! That's awesome.
  • Options
    Corkscrew said:

I wish I had two BWCV.. I used her in AQ and would generally love the other for solo questing while the other is "on duty".

Her sustainability is so good I've done entire paths in Act 6 with her and remained on 100% health.

BWCV doesn't desperately need her sig ability, but you can sure benefit from the higher attack values and health pool of a 6*r3.

Her sig ability is awesome counter for deadly bleed/poison/incenerate immune champs, just spam heavy - SP3 and you never die because of her cheat death, love it. She is awesome even unawaken, i wish a had Doom, Warlock, CGR or Nick, but... i have completed all content (not abyss) and she can succesfully solve 90% of problematic fights...

I am sure about her now. She was my first maxed out 4*, my first maxed out 5* and she will be my first R3 6*.. She deserve it. It's my destiny. :D
  • Options
    Ercarret said:

First off, Claire is one of the absolute best mystic champions you can use that t5cc on. I would rank her up without hesitation, especially since she doesn't rely on her sig ability.

Second, once you become TB, t5cc begins to flow in much quicker than before. I became TB last month and I am about 2/3 on my way to forming t5ccs in all classes except for mystic, which was the one I used to become TB. I'm around 1/3 on my way there.

Add to that, I'll be getting two full t5ccs from the SOP rewards in a few weeks. I will have gone from having the t5cc resources to rank up one 6* to r3 to ranking up three more, all within maybe two months. Actually ranking those bad boys up has also become a lot easier since it's easier to gather those resources. They are cheaper in the glory store and the daily crystals drop more of them.

So basically, yeah, rank her up ASAP. The worst thing that could happen is that you pull a 6* Doom right after and THEN YOU HAVE A 6* DOOM! That's awesome.

You're, if i pull a 6* Doom, i just rank him up later. :D