**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Will I be affected much for not having an 5 or 6 star version of Vision this month?

Hey All!

I just want to know if I will be highly affected for not having Vision, Vision: Age of Ultron or Vision (Aarkus) as a 5-Star or 6-Star.
I only have them as 4 stars at the moment, will this be a problem?

Comments

• Options
    Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    No… why would that be a problem?
  • Options
    Intensity108Intensity108 Posts: 326 ★★

No… why would that be a problem?

because of the special objectives
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,756 ★★★★★
    It depends on how the objectives are designed. You got more points for using the various Captain Americas this month, but in the end, you only got to the last milestone a bit earlier than anyone who never used them (but still completed all runs). You never had to use them. Hopefully that's how it's designed next month as well.

It could also be similar to the "defeat the last boss with a Deadpool champ" objective we had this month, where you could knock off 99% health with any other champ on your team and then bring in your 3* Deadpool X-Force and blow a kiss on the boss to KO him.

I don't think you have to specifically use a Vision champ and no one else to actually earn the rewards or else lose out completely. It's not like any of them (aside from Aarkus) are even widely available as 5 or 6*s. They are typically only sold in unit offers once or twice a year. I could be wrong, but I think this is the only time I've seen them in a featured crystal for a long time.
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,756 ★★★★★
    SlumpGod said:

Ercarret said:

It depends on how the objectives are designed. You got more points for using the various Captain Americas this month, but in the end, you only got to the last milestone a bit earlier than anyone who never used them (but still completed all runs). You never had to use them. Hopefully that's how it's designed next month as well.

It could also be similar to the "defeat the last boss with a Deadpool champ" objective we had this month, where you could knock off 99% health with any other champ on your team and then bring in your 3* Deadpool X-Force and blow a kiss on the boss to KO him.

I don't think you have to specifically use a Vision champ and no one else to actually earn the rewards or else lose out completely. It's not like any of them (aside from Aarkus) are even widely available as 5 or 6*s. They are typically only sold in unit offers once or twice a year. I could be wrong, but I think this is the only time I've seen them in a featured crystal for a long time.

I got a 6* Vision AoU from a basic
    Really? Huh, TIL. I've only seen them in offers and have never pulled anyone higher than 4* myself.
  • Options
    EgretM4EgretM4 Posts: 172 ★★
    May be they’ll bring the 1500 unit 5* vision offer back.