**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6* Platinum pool pieces released so far...

Roguefrogger13Roguefrogger13 Posts: 413 ā˜…ā˜…
Is anyone aware if I missed any of the offers? I haven't seen anything relating to his legs as far back as I can remember. I'm only missing his legs and
bodacious booty šŸ˜†

Comments

• Options
    Roguefrogger13Roguefrogger13 Posts: 413 ā˜…ā˜…
    Now that I think about it I don't even think the torso was released I got that through one of the crystals that came with one of his other pieces. šŸ¤”
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…
    If they follow the pattern, you can expect the Torso to be sold via a money deal, probably costing a Odin equivalent.
    As for the legs, a unit deal, likely above 3k units.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…
    Zan0 said:

There have only been 3/6 pieces released so far and you have them all

plus an extra fourth

Actually the crystals from this months objective had everything but his bodacious behind
  • Options
    YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…
    I snagged the torso and legs from this round of crystals, so there's a pretty good chance I won't be going anywhere near the next two deals if they're money/unit related. Makes my life easy, I suppose.
  • Options
    UnitmanUnitman Posts: 241 ā˜…ā˜…
    he's just a flex piece champ with decent prestige right? i don't think i wanna dump the 7500 when i can roll the dice on the basic. I've got a 5* goldpool that does the same things
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,248 ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…
    I have the same pieces as you. Lol
  • Options
    Zuko538Zuko538 Posts: 12 ā˜…
    Missing the "Bodacious Booty of the super fabulous one" which is the only piece not released yet I believe...kabam give me the last piece please. I want it now! >__<

• Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…
    Iā€™m just missing the legs and the booty, fingers crossed I get him