**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

SOAP Crystal Reward

RebarkRebark Posts: 344 ★★★
edited August 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
Some people didn't like the class crystal being a 1 out of 3 choice, so I thought they could put a selector to choose one of the crystals:

Basic Nexus Crystal with choice 1 out of 10
Featured Nexus Crystal with choice 1 out of 3 (Current Featured or the next, at Kabam's discretion)
Class Crystal with Choice 1 of 3 (The Same Currently)
Maybe the Wish Crystal that hasn't been released yet, a kind of custom featured crystal.

So, people would choose one of the 3 options that is most appropriate for what they want, I personally would choose the second option, what do you think?

Comments

• Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,752 ★★★★★
    I think that maybe the last milestone could have upgraded it to a 10-option Nexus simply as a reward for clearing absolutely everything thrown at you, but I really don't care one way or another personally. People can't both complain about the event being tooooooo eeeeeaaaassssy, while also whining about a 3-option Class Nexus Crystal not being enough of a reward. Just come on, guys. It's an absolutely amazing reward.
  • Options
    Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    Ercarret said:

I think that maybe the last milestone could have upgraded it to a 10-option Nexus simply as a reward for clearing absolutely everything thrown at you, but I really don't care one way or another personally. People can't both complain about the event being tooooooo eeeeeaaaassssy, while also whining about a 3-option Class Nexus Crystal not being enough of a reward. Just come on, guys. It's an absolutely amazing reward.

Not 10, that’s too much, but they should have upgraded it to 5 imo, but as a cav I’m finding the fights a bit easy too so the TBs must have an easy time so I guess 3 is fine too.
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★
    If summer of pain was a little more painful, 5 nexus fo sho. Seeing as it isn't too bad, certainly had to give fights a few tries and a few revives, but the rewards are good for effort.