**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I.Abomination synergy not working with King Groot

Mr.0-8-4Mr.0-8-4 Posts: 462 ★★★
edited August 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
Hey Kabam,

First off, awesome work on King Groot. I'm glad to be able to bring this champ into battle now that his damage has been bumped up. With that being said, I noticed that the 25% chance to poison your opponent isn't working.

Hope you guys can fix this when you have a chance.

Comments

• Options
    Hey there, do you happen to have any footage of this or would you be able to tell us what quest you encountered this in?
  • Options
    Hi, I can confirm this is happening also. Working on getting a video now to post

Hey there, do you happen to have any footage of this or would you be able to tell us what quest you encountered this in?

• Options
    Apparently I can't post a video here but I submitted a support ticket with video proof of the synergy not working, hope this can be resolved! @Kabam Zibiit
  • Options

Apparently I can't post a video here but I submitted a support ticket with video proof of the synergy not working, hope this can be resolved! @Kabam Zibiit

If you can post it somewhere like youtube, you can share the link here if that's easier.
  • Options
    Done deal. Sent this link to support as well, here you go! Love this buff so I really hope he gets fixed soon, this duo will be awesome! Vid shows both Man-Thing and Ibom synergies, both of which do not activate. The new synergies seem to be working fine but these 2 are definitely busted.

https://youtu.be/y5YaD_wphro

@Kabam Zibiit
  • Options
    Thanks! The team is looking into these reports. As soon as we have an update to share on this, we'll be sure to let everyone know.
  • Options
    :)
  • Options
    @Kabam Zibiit Will the synergy fix be available this month or will it come with next month's patch?
  • Options
    ?
  • Options
    xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,142 ★★★★★
    Hi just R3 my KG and it would be nice to have an update on this
  • Options
    Any update? King Groot still does not get the two extra fury from the synergy with Man-Thing.
  • Options
    Trillionaire6Trillionaire6 Posts: 43
    Just coming back to let you know the man-thing synergy still doesn't work. It's been since King Groot was updated, so we're going on a long time to not make any fixes and just leave him broken.