**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who is the best out of the three buffed champions? (July 2021)

Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
I figured I’d start doing monthly polls to see which champion is the strongest out of the 3 buffs each month, leave your thoughts below! I personally believe Venompool got the best improvement, he’s a fun champ to play and the ramp up feels very rewarding.

Who is the best out of the three buffed champions? (July 2021) 185 votes

Hood
12%
KiptonadeThesurvivlistrcm2017AlsciendeLiquidkoldCap366RakeYoungMaxGamingdynastyhowlDarkDuelistTHEComic23ScarXGoblue_111Terry_BolleaDawsMan0casual0LightsAnimeKd101Silver_GooseHemanth123manikanta 24 votes
King Groot
39%
SnakeEyes69LeNoirFaineantNemesisCrisisTorTinxDSaiyanTheManMythLegendTerraHenrytfu_41evilKINGwilsonhungryhungrybbqThatGuyYouSaw235Furious_Fighter1WorknprogressRbk19HilldarpseudosaneyuwColinJensen21JumpthesharkTheHoodedDormammu 73 votes
Venompool
47%
BendyRaganatorSighsohardAce_03JadedChitlinsSungjSpicyslicerOliverJWDarth_StewieMasterduxAKTEKSceptilemaniacTheHeroDeservedKerneasLogan00JakearoundwvonkScopeotoe987Gustavo20 88 votes

Comments

• King Groot

Lol look at all the sheep that just wanted to follow the leader. If you don't think hood was the best buff then you're thinking wrong. He went from a champ mostly for synergies to a top 5 mystic champ.

I'm no one's sheep
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,751 ★★★★★
    I won't vote since I've only used Venompool once or twice (I'm tied up with Gwenmaster at the moment, so I can only play in Arena), but I've liked what I've seen there. Can't judge him at all yet, obviously, but he's fun.

I don't have Hood so I won't be able to check his buff out but I'll test out King Groot when I get the chance. I only have him as an r2 5*, though, so he's really not content-ready.
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    Venompool
    Who's got better utility and potentially more use in endgame content? Hood.
    Who's the most fun to play? Definitely Venompool.
  • DiplodocusDiplodocus Posts: 234 ★★★
    I think that Venompool has the best damage but when it comes to new or rare utility than he is missing on that aspect. While KG and Hood has good damage which is less than Venompool but both of them are bringing better utilities on the table.
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★
    Hood
    I took hood up to r2 premptively to burn some catalysts. Said catalysts have been saved from the flame of regret and dropped into the category of proud investment.
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★

Easily. Not even a contest.

Haven’t tried any yet , but worth picking up in arena?
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    King Groot
    Texas_11 said:

Easily. Not even a contest.

Haven’t tried any yet , but worth picking up in arena?
    1000000000%. Although i would say his dupe is really nice to have, so maybe hit twice?
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    King Groot
    I haven't used them enough to get a definite opinion but damn there's a huge noticeable difference with KG.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    These are the august buffs just to let you know. I haven’t tested anybody out yet but they all look promising.
  • slayer6slayer6 Posts: 377 ★★
    King Groot
    King groot and venompool both are great buffs, hood is a massive dissapointment and hits near weakest in the game, very ordinary buff done there on hood could have gave some more damage, even deadpool is laughing as he hits harder
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    Venompool
    Will3808 said:

These are the august buffs just to let you know. I haven’t tested anybody out yet but they all look promising.

My bad lol. I’m still living in the past
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    edited August 2021
    King Groot
  • LightsAnimeLightsAnime Posts: 421 ★★
    Hood
    ive only messed around with the hood and not the other 2 since they are 2 or 3 stars