**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Summoner's Sigil Update

Hey! I would like for other Summoners to see if they would agree to my point. Basically, I have just finished Act 4 (not a really big deal) and i got an idea: Why not implement a free week of Summoner's Sigil for every Summoner who completes their current Act in the Story quests? I got the idea since i have been seeing the rewards list and it says it will give a 'Summoner's Sigil Solo Event Update, I ask myself, "What is the use of Updates for solo events if i can't complete them?"
My idea is that players should receive 1 Day of the Sigil for completing Act 1, 2 Days for Act 2, 3 days for Act 3 and so on.
This is the reward list i am talking about:

So Summoners? Do you agree that everyone (especially players who are bad at the game and need a boost) should be able to get a free short period of Summoner's Sigil for completing their Act in Story? Please send replies or something, I want to know if people agree with the idea.

- Yours Conqueror Mis3er_Mas4er

Comments

• Options
    This is the Updated Version of my previous Discussion with some changes to my text. Point is the same. please help me understand this and get this correctly, i may have already completed Act 4 and have a lot of champs and such but i play this game for a quite short time. My account is old as my older brother played on it but now its mine.
  • Options
    Zan0 said:

This is the Updated Version of my previous Discussion with some changes to my text. Point is the same. please help me understand this and get this correctly, i may have already completed Act 4 and have a lot of champs and such but i play this game for a quite short time. My account is old as my older brother played on it but now its mine.

Imagine Admitting to account sharing
    What do you mean friend? My brother doesn't even play the game at all, i don't share the account, never did. Its mine and Mine only
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★

Zan0 said:

What do you mean friend? My brother doesn't even play the game at all, i don't share the account, never did. Its mine and Mine only
    Accounts are only allowed to be played by the original owners.
  • Options

Zan0 said:

Accounts are only allowed to be played by the original owners.
    ok, now i feel sad for knowing this and for even mentioning this. i believe the game is ruined for me now!