**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Mastery Advice

https://alsciende.github.io/masteries/v10.0.1/#1111110550003000000011140330200133300503133000000000000

I know there are many many ways to play this game. What I keep getting hung up on is Glass cannon and the Recovery mastery. Are they worth the investment? Build I have placed is one that is altered from someone elses online and its got 36.35% PI. What do you guys think of it?

Comments

• Options
    SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    It all depends on what you want out of the game, GC is worth 1 no matter what, but you'll see a huge difference at 3/3! As for recovery, I have mine at 3/3 for my healers like Voodoo and Wolvie, with no WP. lol
  • Options
    Arus25Arus25 Posts: 158
    For me i focus more on attack and utility
    I place 0 pts on def.

Key is not get hit at all
  • Options
    _LivingDeadGirl_LivingDeadGirl Posts: 160
    edited October 2017
    Realistically not investing in defence is a mistake. Bp and recovery at minimum should be maxed. Wp is debateable but I personally like having it. Anything after that on the defense branch is not worth the investment.

You should definitely consider instead taking those points extra points in defense and unlocking despair to r1, dw to at least 3 and maxing out assassinate asap.

Your utility looks solid btw. Personally I'm a sucker for MD but unless you can r3 or better yet r4 it then it might not be worth the investment for you.

If you want to do suicides then you'll need to have wp maxed at rank 3 and liquid courage at minimum. Otherwise it's not all that potent.