**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What champions do you want as 6* champions

As you might know, kabam has announced that they will be introducing 6* champions somewhere in 2018. They haven't given us a list of 6* champions that will be the base 24. I myself would Like to see a 6* Wolverine, but what champions would you want to be available as a 6* champions?

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Nothing that Evades. Lmao. Joking. Seriously though, I would like to see a 6* Drax. He's always been a favorite because of his speed and Bleed.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    I could do some serious Damage with a 6* SG. Don't care what anyone says. Lol. ;)
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    I think they should start at the beginning and work from there. Do the same they did with fives! Put Iron Patriot, and and Antman! LoL! (That was sarcasm for those of you with autism.)
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    Joe fixit and Red Hulk
    Iron Man and Rocket raccon
    Colossus and Storm
    Dr. Strange and Juggernaut
    Gamora and Venom
    Moon Knight and Winter soldier
    That your wish list or the official word?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    I forgot that it will be 24 6-stars in the same crystal ...
    Is my prediction only
    That was the mistake with the 5. Too few. Allowed some people to max sig quick!
  • IrakliIrakli Posts: 148
    frank strange, spider witch, superior fist etc remember those?
  • Don't want him but you know Ant-Man is going to be one.
  • Itay1234212Itay1234212 Posts: 62
    SW
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    It'll never happen but I'd like to see wolverine, SW, Thor, Hulk, voodoo, BW, ww2 cap.
  • VavasourVavasour Posts: 258
    edited October 2017
    If we can't rank up our 5 stars to 6 stars, then I want them to be Exclusives.

When I say exclusives, not available in any other form ever.
  • ZzzZzz Posts: 154
    6* gladiator hulk
  • KingCrooksKingCrooks Posts: 176
    Redwulf67 wrote: »
    First 6 stars will be:
    Iron Patriot
    Hulkbuster
    Spidergwen
    Antman
    Luke Cage

Carnage
    Undupable iron Man lol
    She Hulk
    Groot
  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    I know it's not your question, but I would want a 6* Gamora duped. Waifu is waifu.
    Sadly I never will have a 6*.
  • Barry_Allen007Barry_Allen007 Posts: 147
    None. No champions as 6*s.
  • high tech spider man he my favourite
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    There needs to be as least 1 interesting champion in there, else no one will open their 6 stars.

Hoping it's x23 lol
  • well of course id only want the god tier champs like iron patriot,spider gwen,luke cage,carnage,howard the duck you know the good ones
  • xdethsquadxxdethsquadx Posts: 50
    The new 6*s need to be very desirable. If you put the horrible champs in, no one will bother.
    We need a
    6* DS
    6* Thor
    6* Ultron
    6* Wolverine
    6* Iron Fist