**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Mythic/Legendary Crystal Shards

Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
So i see the shards are in the store.

Where are the crystals? Or are they not released yet?

Curious on the roll-out strategy with these and when they will show up.

Without a designated crystal spot where would these shards appear? Just in inventory?

Comments

• Options
    De_Potato_SaladDe_Potato_Salad Posts: 471 ★★★
    I bought them too and I can’t find anything
  • Options
    Yeah I want to be sure these shards don’t just disappear, they aren’t seen anywhere
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,312 ★★★★★
    Those crystals are invisible
  • Options
    wolveowwolveow Posts: 7
    Crystals will be available soon but only 200/1000 Shards for a Crystal?? (Mythic/Legendary)
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★
    wolveow said:

Crystals will be available soon but only 200/1000 Shards for a Crystal?? (Mythic/Legendary)

No way that’s all you need. It’s likely 2k shards, like a GM or Cav crystal, and in the store, you’ll notice that 100 Mythic chards is the same price as 500 5* shards, so that would tend to line up with that theory.
  • Options

wolveow said:

No way that’s all you need. It’s likely 2k shards, like a GM or Cav crystal, and in the store, you’ll notice that 100 Mythic chards is the same price as 500 5* shards, so that would tend to line up with that theory.
    So I agree with this, but shouldn’t the crystal show up with like 200/2000 or something?
  • Options
    I got the all the shards for it and it doesn’t show up so it doesn’t matter the amount of shards you have.
  • Options
    JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Yep I can't find them
  • Options
    Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★

Drax is the only champ in the crystal so you just get him.
  • Options
    ChriissRChriissR Posts: 650 ★★★★
    No idea either. No news on them.
  • Options
    Disbanded_pensDisbanded_pens Posts: 175
    Should be at a minimum some placeholder in the special crystals tab at least.
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,752 ★★★★★

6* DRAX DUPE HERE I COME!

On-Topic: Yeah, that's actually weird. I didn't think about it since there weren't enough shards to form a crystal anyway, but it would be nice to see them somewhere. If nothing else, just to see exactly how many shards I need to form a crystal and where I can claim it when I do form it.
  • Options
    WzzrddWzzrdd Posts: 84
    Anybody find them yet.
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,021 ★★★★★
    I just want to know how many shards are needed to form a crystal. Like, is 200 shards a meaningful chunk? Does it matter at all?
  • Options
    Wzzrdd said:

Anybody find them yet.

nothing as of yet
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    Monk1 said:

It is there..

Showing 200/10,000

Pathetic really for a champ

Are we surprised? It’s 80% for a five star and 20% for a six star. Both are 10k shards, and it’s not like they’d give these out for like 4k shards
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,379 ★★★★★
    Monk1 said:

It is there..

Showing 200/10,000

Thats so much and we only got 200 unless the store refreshes
  • Options
    Monk1 said:

It is there..

Showing 200/10,000

Awesome, must've just been added today. Thanks for the heads up!
  • Options

Monk1 said:

It is there..

Showing 200/10,000

Are we surprised? It’s 80% for a five star and 20% for a six star. Both are 10k shards, and it’s not like they’d give these out for like 4k shards
    I am not surprised either. maybe a 8000 shard crystal wouldve been cool? idk, just ideas! i do like that there is a new crystal variant now. Still hoping for dual 6 star crystals though
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,752 ★★★★★
    10K is fine, I think. It's nothing you'll get every month but you can build up to it.

Assuming you don't just get 200 shards every month. Let's hope not. :wink:
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,379 ★★★★★
    Ercarret said:

10K is fine, I think. It's nothing you'll get every month but you can build up to it.

If 200 a month 0.2% thats way too long i hope it increases slowly overtime so it be like 1k shards every month or 1.5k
  • Options
    Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★

Pleasure doing business with you 🙃
  • Options
    WzzrddWzzrdd Posts: 84
    edited August 2021
    So there’s 2 different o es
  • Options
    QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★

Pleasure doing business with you 🙃

I don't see this 🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,303 ★★★★★

Monk1 said:

It is there..

Showing 200/10,000

I am actually surprised.
    1600 digital snapshots nets you 7500 six star shards at 4.68 shards per snapshot.
    60 DS gives you 200 mythic shards at 3.3 shards per DS.
    10k mythic shards doesn’t even guarantee a six star. It’s a 20% chance for a six star so definitely way more expensive.
  • Options
    Sean_WhoSean_Who Posts: 618 ★★★
    Bendy said:

Ercarret said:

If 200 a month 0.2% thats way too long i hope it increases slowly overtime so it be like 1k shards every month or 1.5k
    10 months to maybe get a 6 star, when they give out nearly a 6 star every side quest. Missed the mark on this one I think unless they come in a lot faster than I expect.
  • Options
    QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Sean_Who said:

Bendy said:

Ercarret said:

10 months to maybe get a 6 star, when they give out nearly a 6 star every side quest. Missed the mark on this one I think unless they come in a lot faster than I expect.
    Is it the basic pool of champs or is a select few?