**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Solo Objective Hints

HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
edited August 2021 in General Discussion
1.3 Road to Labyrinth has Spider-Man OG as the first fight and his PI is 400 and it cost 1 energy

Share your Hints As Well

Comments

• Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    i'm just doing 5 duels a day to get the p2099 and the g2099 objectives done. should be done in 8 days if i remember every day. as for the event quest ones, those are annoying
  • Options

i'm just doing 5 duels a day to get the p2099 and the g2099 objectives done. should be done in 8 days if i remember every day. as for the event quest ones, those are annoying

For now I’m doing it too. Unless I can find a quest with him
  • Options
    The thing I hate with the arena is that it has a lot of Spider-Verse Villains who won’t help you complete your goal. If they included Villains in the Objectives then it wouldn’t be as bad
  • Options
    Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★
    Hoitado said:

The thing I hate with the arena is that it has a lot of Spider-Verse Villains who won’t help you complete your goal. If they included Villains in the Objectives then it wouldn’t be as bad

Sinister Six do have the 3 day evemt assigned to them though
  • Options

Hoitado said:

Sinister Six do have the 3 day evemt assigned to them though

True but even then it’s easy to finish it