**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

A couple of questions/thoughts on the Daily Bugle Store

Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
edited August 2021 in General Discussion
So, I was looking in the store and found it so strange how the 10% T5CC was priced compared to everything else. For example, compare 6* shards and the T5CC.

At this rate, they are valuing 1 random 10% T5CC equivalent to approximately 38,000 6* shards. Does this strike anyone else as odd? I guess it's basically to punish people going for the T5CC so that they can't afford other things from the store? I'm honestly not upset about it, I just find the T5CC so ridiculously overpriced that there is no way I am going for it. I will get the 6* shards, 5* Nexus and whatever else as the month goes along.

Also, on the Mythic crystal shards...

Do we know what good 200 shards can do? I don't know how many it will be to form a crystal. Seems odd that 200 was the limit we can get this month, unless there is something else I'm missing. I'm wondering if this is a teaser on what is coming to the game...? Does anyone know or have any thoughts on it?

Comments

• SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,630 ★★★★★

Also, on the Mythic crystal shards...

Do we know what good 200 shards can do? I don't know how many it will be to form a crystal. Seems odd that 200 was the limit we can get this month, unless there is something else I'm missing. I'm wondering if this is a teaser on what is coming to the game...? Does anyone know or have any thoughts on it?

Honestly, for the amount of Mythic shards that are included, its probably just a drop to hype up the release of enough to form a full crystal. I don't know if it would be 2k like Cav or grandmaster crystals, but it's a safe bet based on the fact that the cost is the same as 500 5* shards. 20 x 500 shards = 10k shards or a full 5* crystal, whereas 100 x 20 = 2k for a potentially complete mythic. I actually would expect the mythic shards to cost more, but I assume that once you get them, you can see how many you need to form the full crystal. Maybe they're making it 4k. Who knows.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    where are these mythic crystals even located to acquire?? they're not anywhere in the Crystals section so why would I buy the 200 shards if I can't even see what forms a complete crystal?
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,630 ★★★★★

where are these mythic crystals even located to acquire?? they're not anywhere in the Crystals section so why would I buy the 200 shards if I can't even see what forms a complete crystal?

I assumed it would be similar to GM crystals or cavs, but it wasnt. I bought one, and they didn't show up anywhere, so I am a bit confused.
  • CreatorZukoCreatorZuko Posts: 70 ★★
    KT1 on youtube has a video where you can access a spreadsheet and plan your purchases from the store, and from what I could tell the T5CC is really not that overpriced. We get a total of 15000 snapshots (if you're cav) and if you ask me, not spending the 5k on the T5CC is pointless. You will end up spending that extra 5,000 on low level catalysts and awakening gems anyways. With a 15k budget you can get all the 6 star shards, all the 5 star shards, a 5 star nexus, the 5 star AG, all the 4 star shards, a whole bunch of catalysts AND the T5CC.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★

KT1 on youtube has a video where you can access a spreadsheet and plan your purchases from the store, and from what I could tell the T5CC is really not that overpriced. We get a total of 15000 snapshots (if you're cav) and if you ask me, not spending the 5k on the T5CC is pointless. You will end up spending that extra 5,000 on low level catalysts and awakening gems anyways. With a 15k budget you can get all the 6 star shards, all the 5 star shards, a 5 star nexus, the 5 star AG, all the 4 star shards, a whole bunch of catalysts AND the T5CC.

Yeah, I didn't realize we would get that much (15,000) when I first posted. It still seems overpriced relative to the other items in the store, but good chance I will get it.

• HMLewisHMLewis Posts: 46
    I have 5495. how in the f-bomb did that happen?