**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Be spider-verse champs-nice! What about the old ones?

As far as I’m concerned miles was said to receive a buff almost a year ago , during a black history appreciation month alongside hood and black panther. And despite him needing a re-work or at least a couple of tweaks the most desperately out of the bunch, he is yet to receive his buff. I personally have Spider-Man (Stealth-Suit) that has a synergy with Miles that allows him to parry ,without worrying about evading and getting right back into opponent’s combo ( which is ridiculous in itself , having to bring a synergy champion in order to be able to safely use basic masteries ) . But what makes it only so much worse - Miles doesn’t even work properly within his own kit! He can consume his passive evade charges when you perform a regular dexterity evade, when you wouldn’t get hit otherwise anyways , so you couldn’t possibly use up that evade charge.
P.s. if it’s needed — tell me how to send a video to a Kabam team where this bug occurs. Though I really brought up the bug just to prove the point, not only the champion couldn’t be played normally , but he also is bugged and yet it seems, as if the team would rather look into coming up with new champs or working on anything, but fixing one of the biggest mistakes of a champion.

Comments

• StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    He's getting buffed in September, which is great because my 6r3 sig40 desperately needs it.
  • UnSmurfUnSmurf Posts: 17

He's getting buffed in September, which is great because my 6r3 sig40 desperately needs it.

Nobody before was able to predict when his buff is coming to the game, a lot of YouTubers thought it would be in July. Yet it’s august now and he hasn’t gotten any buff