**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mister fantastic for labyrinth of legends ?

Ironavenger56Ironavenger56 Posts: 47
edited August 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I am going to do a labyrinth run soon. I still don’t have Ægon or guillotine 2099 but I have she hulk and mr fantastic both as rank 1 5 stars ( Mr fantastic is awakened) I want to rank 4 one of them so who do you all think will be better for a lol run: mr fantastic or she hulk with some other synergies?
I also have blade as 5 star rank 4 and Spider-Man stark as 4 star rank 5 (both awakened) and a 5 star maxed out spider man stealth
This is my roster

Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,567 ★★★★★
    I think @xNig did the abyss with Mr Fantastic. Maybe he can chime in.

If it wasn’t him and I tagged him in error, sorry.
  • Are you going to do a one time run?
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,010 ★★★★★
    I did my first run with an r5 Blade and an r4 Stark Spidey with a 4* Ghost Rider along for synergy. But that was eons ago. If you're running Mr. F, make sure you've got the whole synergy team ready.
  • Ironavenger56Ironavenger56 Posts: 47
    @Wicket329 i am thinking to bring mr fantastic, she hulk, hulk buster, spiderman stealth and probably blade
    @pseudosane yes a one time run
    @World Eater i saw kt1’s video doing labyrinth with me fantastic but I think at that time he was bugged so I am not too sure also he got buffed 3 months ago and I saw no labyrinth videos of him
    I have seen people using him in abyss but it’s abyss I am doing Labyrinth so I don’t know how he works
  • @pseudosane yes a one time run

DO you really need the rewards? LoL doesnt give anything gamebreaking anymore, id wait for an aegon/g99 tbf.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,567 ★★★★★

@World Eater i saw kt1’s video doing labyrinth with me fantastic but I think at that time he was bugged so I am not too sure also he got buffed 3 months ago and I saw no labyrinth videos of him
    I have seen people using him in abyss but it’s abyss I am doing Labyrinth so I don’t know how he works

It was @CoatHang3r who used Mr Fantastic in the abyss

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nsspeFIDj6U
    @pseudosane yes the 5 star awakening gem is important for me
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    Go do variants and wait for Aegon. They're more fun and give better rewards for less effort. You have a lot of variant options in your roster.
    I have completed every variant except V5 and 1. Currently in 6.3 and I still haven't even bothered killing LOL Rhulk.
  • @pseudosane yes the 5 star awakening gem is important for me

It is RNG based and you can get 5* AG for far less effort now. I wouldnt suggest doing the LoL route at all.
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian

@pseudosane yes the 5 star awakening gem is important for me

Do act5 100% if you haven't already.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,248 ★★★★★

I think @xNig did the abyss with Mr Fantastic. Maybe he can chime in.

If it wasn’t him and I tagged him in error, sorry.

Nah it’s definitely wasn’t me (no worries on the wrong tag too).

I explored LOL before MrF was introduced in the game.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    You’re better waiting off for Colossus. He’s the best Lab clearer imo.
    @StevieManWonder i have a colossus and I also have his synergies.Does he work well there?
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

@StevieManWonder i have a colossus and I also have his synergies.Does he work well there?

Yeah absolutely. I think that he works better than Ægon. Slap on Suicides, bring in Prof X, Apoc, Omega, and Emma. You’ll spend a few revives initially because you need get Apoc his charges and Prof X too ideally.