**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AI Instant Kills

Has anyone experienced an issue where when fighting an equally matched PI opponent, you fight, hit multiple times, taking normal damage from AI. Then it hits you 1 or 2 times with a light hit (not combo, or special) and you’re dead? This has happened to me multiple times since update, but not every time. It’s happened to me in both arenas and incursions.

Most recently was about 30 minutes ago. I was in Incursions Zone 1, very first fight, my Ultron (Max 4* - 6140 PI) against AI Sorcerer Supreme (~9300 PI)…not that big of a difference; I regularly fight ~6000 PI against +10000 PI and win pretty easily. I hit Sorcerer 15 times bringing down to 60% health…pretty standard…Sorcerer then hit me literally twice with basic, light attacks and game over - Ultron dead.

Like I said, this isn’t the first time it’s happened; it has also happened to me in arenas multiple times.

Comments

• Options
    LeStMn92LeStMn92 Posts: 119
    In incursions I could see it being counter tactics or such, arena god knows
  • Options
    CupChampzCupChampz Posts: 2
    I might be able to see that, were it in a higher zone or if I had less health. But it was the very first battle of the first zone and I had 100% health. Battle went like this:

Opening walk up, parry, 5 hit combo, immediate parry again, 5 hit combo, again parry, 5 hit combo, Sorcerer backed away, I (Ultron) backed up, Sorcerer charged, missed the parry, Sorcerer hit twice, Ultron dead…me crying out “WTF!” at the Kabam gods.