**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The gods have finally blessed me!

Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
Wow wow wow.
After 3 back to back pulls over the past few weeks of nothing but duds that will be banned to deepest pit of my roster, the kabam gods have finally blessed me for my horrid luck.

Comments

• Options
    Santa_PsycheSanta_Psyche Posts: 150
    What a fine coincidence.Got mine today as well, thanks 2 the Daily Bugle Store.Congo.
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

oh cmon RNGesus you give this guy a six star apocalypse but I can’t get one??

Unbelievable. It’s all totallyyyyy rigged.

Congrats, I suppose.

The more warnings and jails you have on the forums the worse your RNG becomes 👀

This is a joke in case the tin foil crusaders start believing it
  • Options

What a fine coincidence.Got mine today as well, thanks 2 the Daily Bugle Store.Congo.

Woah I must be having deja vu. Grinded the objectives and got the shards from the bugle store.
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★

oh cmon RNGesus you give this guy a six star apocalypse but I can’t get one??

Unbelievable. It’s all totallyyyyy rigged.

Congrats, I suppose.

Some guys just have all the luck...
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    Unio77 said:

Wow wow wow.
    After 3 back to back pulls over the past few weeks of nothing but duds that will be banned to deepest pit of my roster, the kabam gods have finally blessed me for my horrid luck.

Welcome to the club

• Options
    Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    After hunting him forever I pulled him too today… as a 4 star. At least better having him at some rarity than none I guess, though the 5 star does have the synergy with AA which is pretty cool.
  • Options
    JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    The gods are smiling down on you. Grats.
  • Options
    IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    The longer you make me wait for an Apoc, the more angry he’s gonna get

Your move kabam
  • Options
    QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Raining 6* apocs so far this month. Pulled him myself from a bugle store top up

• Options
    JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    You think this is good ? Wait till you see my last six star . Behold the glory of
  • Options
    RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,457 ★★★★
    Unreal
  • Options

Unio77 said:

Wow wow wow.

Welcome to the club

The parallels 🥶