AI bug is back?

NemImiNemImi Member Posts: 4
Hey everybody
I mainly noticed it with Emma, but i got confirmations from alliance mates that AI is behaving weirdly again. What I mean by that: defenders instead of dashing, they slowly walk towards you and, when you'd intercept, the intercept you instead with a simple light attack. Emma also have further fun stuff, such as throwing special attacks during the armor phase of the Oscillate node, when she's suppose to be super defensive. I haven't played much on other gamemodes since update, but my mates said the same walk up-light intercept thing occurs in arena too.

Anyone else experienced such weird behaviours?

Comments

• AntzRodzAntzRodz Member Posts: 257 ★★
    Yes completely agree.. the AI is behaving weird post update....
  • PrinceOfAlexPrinceOfAlex Member Posts: 29
    Yes , happened to me
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Member Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    It’s not a bug, oscillate changes the defenders AI. Always has
  • ChiliDogChiliDog Member Posts: 892 ★★★
    The AI has been able to light intercept. It also is able to parry in arena and war when the defenders have mastery points. However, it has picked up drastically since the bug. I am totally convinced there was an AI advancement made versus just players not being able to parry, etc. Better players may not even notice as much as they have honed their playstyle to avoid these things (idk?). Me...I am getting reparried. But also my inputs are being dropped. It has always lagged a little for me at 8 pm EST when the monthly calendar opens daily, etc. but not like this. Game sound continues while the game lags and then goes through the movement once the lag ends. Very noticeable when it is claires sp2 sound playing, but the gameplay isn't.
  • 4cyke4cyke Member Posts: 43
    edited August 2021
    working as intended. harder ai more potion cost.
    the enjoyment of players , tho...