**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Not adding counter to objective

DrdifferentDrdifferent Posts: 30
edited August 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
“Catch a Spider in Action!” Objective - I’ve been smacking down slider-verse heroes all day (specifically tagged ones) with “light attack” as my last hit from skill heroes. My counter is stuck at 2.

I even went as far as to take my Level 6 Moon Knight to Chapter 1:1:2 and go hit Stark enhanced spidey with a single light hit. Counter still didn’t move.

I’m on iPhone 11 with current version of game, no boosts or other enhancements. Just a regular hit (Dr. Different in the game)

Comments

• Options
    Yep. Even went so far as to use Karnak (since he doesn't do ANY DOT with his standard punch. I did get it to finally go up to "3" but that was only in the Multi-vers-onlaity, not going back to the simple story quest.
  • Options
    Interesting - I found that it's increasing in Road to the Labyrinth, but not story mode
  • Options
    Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    Does that starky have the spider-verse hero tag? He has different abilities to normal starky, maybe they didn't add the tag
  • Options
    Kabam LotoKabam Loto Posts: 1,997
    edited August 2021
    Hello @Drdifferent. Thank you for bringing this possible bug to our attention. To take a further look at this, we would need you to provide us with a video file that reproduces the problem. Alternatively, you may want to submit a ticket to support providing more information on the issue here as well as using this announced thread for iOS issues in the future.

• Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,571 ★★★★★
    This happened to me today. Several arena fights did not count , all using a light attack to end the fight vs spiderverse champs. Will post a vid or two shortly.
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    Started with 4/10 in the objectives. Used:
    Electra
    squirrel girl (maybe this was a DOT death)
    Aegon

At least 2 should have counted, but ended with 5/10 in the objectives

iPad 6th gen
    iOS 14.7.1
    Latest MCoC versioN

https://youtu.be/QzDMtDJ44N8
  • Options
    Video 2.

This one includes a game crash after finishing the arena. These crashes happen all the time , on both my iPad 6th gen and iPhone 12.

Started with 6/10 in the objectives. Used:
    Punisher
    Daredevil
    Movie Marvel

Should have had 8/10 but ended with …… 6/10, none counted.

https://youtu.be/5PuNS_5lA0s
  • Options
    Zan0 said:

@World Eater you just posted proof there are no issues.

You have to fight #spiderverse heroes

@World Eater and @Drdifferent ,
    In case you missed the point, you have to fight against the HEROES of SpiderVerse.
    NOT just any of the Villains or whoever happens to be part of the Arena Matchup Spider teams (so also doesn’t count any of the Guilly/Punisher 2099 champs on those Arena teams).

Those others may count for different objectives or events (if using correct attackers), but not for the 1/7 Class Based fighting with different finishing kill types.
  • Options
    Lol, I was obviously mistaken . Maybe this will clarify for anyone as absent minded as me.

Thanks for the explanation.
  • Options
    eejeej Posts: 4
    What I have found is that the counter only seems to work in the final arena fight. The first two fights, no matter how easily you meet the goal, simply don’t count towards the total required.
  • Options
    Zan0 said:

KabamTeej said:

What I have found is that the counter only seems to work in the final arena fight. The first two fights, no matter how easily you meet the goal, simply don’t count towards the total required.

You need Spider verse heroes not Spider verse champs.

It does work
    No. My point is that I’m facing Spider-verse heroes in Arena. I’m using whatever the reward calls for — Mystics with Sp2, dexing 30 times with Science champs, etc. — and the counter only counts the final fight of the three.

So if I use three mystics against three Spider-verse champs in arena and end each fight with a Sp2, it should be a counter of three but only counts once since it includes only the last fight in the counter. If I end the first two fights with Sp2 and end the last fight of the three with any other attack, the counter is zero even though it should be two by counting the first two fights.

Just telling you my experience. Your mileage may vary.

• Options
    Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    KabamTeej said:

Zan0 said:

KabamTeej said:

You need Spider verse heroes not Spider verse champs.

It does work
    No. My point is that I’m facing Spider-verse heroes in Arena. I’m using whatever the reward calls for — Mystics with Sp2, dexing 30 times with Science champs, etc. — and the counter only counts the final fight of the three.

So if I use three mystics against three Spider-verse champs in arena and end each fight with a Sp2, it should be a counter of three but only counts once since it includes only the last fight in the counter. If I end the first two fights with Sp2 and end the last fight of the three with any other attack, the counter is zero even though it should be two by counting the first two fights.

Just telling you my experience. Your mileage may vary.

That’s because the first 2 are NOT spider-verse HEROES. Go to the champions page and filer the champ with the Spider-Verse heroes tag. Those are champs that will count to your points in the objectives if you finish it with the required ending. If you face green Goblin, Mysterio or any non spider-verse HERO, then the points will not count. And the reason that only the final fight is counted is because there is ALWAYS a spider-verse hero in the last fight, but sometimes you will get 2 points because once in a while there are 2 spider-verse HEROES in the team. Do you understand now?
  • Options
    I had the same misunderstanding, you need to defeat spider-verse HEROES. Champs like rhino and vulture won’t count towards the objectives.
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    Thanks for the explanation, @Thanos1149
  • Options
    Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    eej said:

Thanks for the explanation, @Thanos1149

No problem, glad to help😄
  • Options
    edited August 2021

Zan0 said:

@World Eater and @Drdifferent ,
    In case you missed the point, you have to fight against the HEROES of SpiderVerse.
    NOT just any of the Villains or whoever happens to be part of the Arena Matchup Spider teams (so also doesn’t count any of the Guilly/Punisher 2099 champs on those Arena teams).

Those others may count for different objectives or events (if using correct attackers), but not for the 1/7 Class Based fighting with different finishing kill types.

I think you missed my point in my original post...

“Catch a Spider in Action!” Objective - I’ve been smacking down slider-verse heroes all day (specifically tagged ones)...I even went as far as to take my Level 6 Moon Knight to Chapter 1:1:2 and go hit Stark enhanced spidey with a single light hit. Counter still didn’t move.

According to AuniM.ai, as well as the game, Stark Enhanced Spidey is a Spider-Verse Hero. No matter, the problem seems to have rectified itself and I cleared the objective a while ago.