Suggestion to modify some Daily Bugle Store item prices

SamValdezSamValdez Member Posts: 43
edited August 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
KABAM, can you please look at the cost of the items on the Bugle store and make them more affordable? Seems like a 99% of the time there is always something shady about some items.
Please look at the photo attached.

Thanks

Comments

• MauledMauled Member, Guardian Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    I think you’re misusing the word shady here. Personally I’d value a T4CC selector more than a T4B at the moment but it does depend on where you are in the game. Pre-6* ranking I had more T4CC than I knew what to do with so T4B was my bottleneck, not T4CC.
  • SamValdezSamValdez Member Posts: 43
    Mauled said:

I think you’re misusing the word shady here. Personally I’d value a T4CC selector more than a T4B at the moment but it does depend on where you are in the game. Pre-6* ranking I had more T4CC than I knew what to do with so T4B was my bottleneck, not T4CC.

I Don't think im misusing "Shady"... I really believe that a t4b should cost less than a t4cc in any moment of this game, however, MAYBE Kabam has a secret reason on why they decided to bump up the price on a t4b. Hence SHADY.
    Anyways, im Thronebraker, in order to take a 6* to R2 you need 7 t4b.... At the moment I have 10 T5b and 27 T2A & so many T4cc of all classes... I simply need more T4b
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    SamValdez said:

Mauled said:

I Don't think im misusing "Shady"... I really believe that a t4b should cost less than a t4cc in any moment of this game, however, MAYBE Kabam has a secret reason on why they decided to bump up the price on a t4b. Hence SHADY.
    Anyways, im Thronebraker, in order to take a 6* to R2 you need 7 t4b.... At the moment I have 10 T5b and 27 T2A & so many T4cc of all classes... I simply need more T4b
    Yep, you figured it out. They definitely have a secret reason for the costs. They're trying to increase Prof Hoff viewers, like yourself. They purposely created conspiracy theories because they feel bad for him. They're also trying to increase the amount of threads on the forums since this type of thing causes people to comment more.

How'd I do in the "making stuff up because I can" department? Can I join the club?
  • SamValdezSamValdez Member Posts: 43

SamValdez said:

Mauled said:

Yep, you figured it out. They definitely have a secret reason for the costs. They're trying to increase Prof Hoff viewers, like yourself. They purposely created conspiracy theories because they feel bad for him. They're also trying to increase the amount of threads on the forums since this type of thing causes people to comment more.

How'd I do in the "making stuff up because I can" department? Can I join the club?
    Irrelevant man. Focus on the suggestion wether you agree or don't.
    Why create an unpleasant conversation??

I still think the T4b offered in the Bugle store are irrationally expensive.
  • DiinastyDiinasty Member Posts: 55
    SamValdez said:

SamValdez said:

Mauled said:

Irrelevant man. Focus on the suggestion wether you agree or don't.
    Why create an unpleasant conversation??

I still think the T4b offered in the Bugle store are irrationally expensive.
    You make the conversation unpleasant to begin and muddy the waters when you accuse them for being "shady" over something like this and then get defensive when you are called out over it.

That being said, I would love nothing more than for T4B to become cheaper in that store as I desperately need some atm. But I also realize that it is a more rare item in the game currently, which can be a reason for it being more expensive. Also, as with any store, there are items that have good value and items that have bad value. You have a right to bring it up and have a discussion about it by all means but its by no means "shady"
  • DeadPooopDeadPooop Member Posts: 236
    Its more expensive cause ALL LEVELS OF PROGRESSION requires t4b... I am overflowing with t4cc and always struggling with t4b.. so the price being higher is understandable...
    And suggesting a price change for a market thats gonna be open for 1 month is kinda useless...
  • ErcarretErcarret Member Posts: 2,896 ★★★★★
    I agree that there's a discrepancy but I don't think it's because the T4B is too expensive, I actually think it's because a lot of more valuable stuff is super affordable. If they were to change the prices to a more "reasonable" level, I think they'd hike up the price on those things and not decrease the price of T4B.

So it can stay as it is, as far as I'm concerned.