Options

Can we return to normal

GladsGlads Posts: 397 ★★★
While, for many years people have enjoyed this fantastic game, and everyone certainly does understand the difficulties in coding out bugs and creating new content.
Many in my alliance are getting annoyed and frustrated with kabam some have spent loads of money on this game. Although kabam have been very generous with week to week compo atleast for alliance quest, there is no clear idea when the parry issue will be resolved, and for many in my alliance being end game level war is an important feature and again no idea single announcement in game mail when the war season will begin. The best 5 players in my alliance are still here because of war.
This creates problems for me trying to find replacements of these end game folks as well as keeping my alliance moving forward.
Has anyone heard of any specific details regarding the parry issue and war issue. Something needs to be done fast to keep moral high and to just make the game fun again !

Comments

• Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,047 ★★★★★
    OGAvenger said:

Jeffdamen said:

Just be patient, despite what people say Kabam really is trying to fix this. Kabam has shown that they are good with compensation in the past and after it's all cleared up I'm sure there'll be some fair compensation for the problems.

If we know something about kabam it’s that the compensation will be completely absurd and over the top so I’m looking forward to it
    There’s not many people that you can read a comment and just know who it is before ever seeing the name. There’s just an insane amount of garbage spewing out of everything you say that it rivals even the best on these forums
    You don’t remember how absurd the last big compensation we had was??
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,821 ★★★★★
    Over the top and compensation aren't two things that go together though. It's free stuff.
  • Options
    My point is while some compensation is nice. What everyone wants to see is a return to war and a nicely functioning game first and foremost. Friends are leaving who have invested $ ... while I am sure kabam have their best intentions to restore the game, they just need better coms and show a little more urgency 1 month "i think" is how long we have been with the parry issue and maybe longer without war.
  • Options

Glads said:

Jeffdaman i am sure you are right they are trying to fix this, but personally I think its taking too long and others my my line chat think the same.
    Communication is key but lacking, apart from the beta test of the parry we have heard nothing. I just want the game to be fun again and I am sure others feel the same

I sent a message to one of the game developers. I told him to hit that magic button that fixes the game right away. He's on it. Expect to return to normal any minute.
    That magic button is working in ultra slow mo
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,160 ★★★★★
    Glads said:

Glads said:

Jeffdaman i am sure you are right they are trying to fix this, but personally I think its taking too long and others my my line chat think the same.
    Communication is key but lacking, apart from the beta test of the parry we have heard nothing. I just want the game to be fun again and I am sure others feel the same

I sent a message to one of the game developers. I told him to hit that magic button that fixes the game right away. He's on it. Expect to return to normal any minute.
    That magic button is working in ultra slow mo
    Sorry. Guess it only works for people who don't make threads like this.
  • Options
    Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    Jeffdamen said:

Just be patient, despite what people say Kabam really is trying to fix this. Kabam has shown that they are good with compensation in the past and after it's all cleared up I'm sure there'll be some fair compensation for the problems.

I agree with this. People are quick to complain and blame kabam. I love this game, i have fun and enjoy, I like to spend money here and there, issues come up. It’ll be fixed, this game is a massive revenue generator, everything will be fine
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    I’m affected by parry and dex issue too, nothing else can do from player side except for waiting and be patient. Maybe just slow down your grind a bit.
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    edited August 2021

Nah daniel is right. Kabam always deliver on compensation when these big problems and always in a big way. Yall are just either entitled and feel like you deserve it or you are scared that someone speaking the truth will make kabam give you less :lol:

People really do be acting like they missed out on a 5 star nexus, 5K 6 star shards and ton of potions and revives last year due to a few days of downtime or something.

Edit: It's clearly done to appease to the masses and restore good faith but saying that Kabam haven't been generous with compensation is like saying the earth is flat.