UPDATE: A new Hotfix (v32.2.3) is now being released to address this issue. Please keep an eye on your App Store for this update to address the below issue.

We are currently experiencing an Error when Summoners view a Champion’s Synergies while in the Champion Selection screen in Arenas and Duels. We are aware of this issue and are working on a Hotfix to address it. In the meantime, please avoid using the synergy menu to prevent this error and crash. We apologize for this inconvenience. Updates will be posted here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/293506/error-when-looking-at-synergies-from-champion-selection-screen

Lagging during fights

Is anyone else getting serious lag problems during fights since new update lag between fights is worst ive seen, i play on Samsung s10+ and s20 ultra same on both phones, i can barely get anything done without dien lags so bad or freeze when stops defender is smashes me, need revive compensation not just alliance quest ones

Comments

• FlushFlush Posts: 69
    Heres some whats happening
  • LegionnaireLegionnaire Posts: 46
    Flush said:

I have an S10+ and that is exactly what mine has been doing since the update. Stalls for several seconds and then normal again on various fights.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 1,111 ★★★★
    Flush said:

Been getting the same every couple of fights since this latest update last week. I'm on a xaomi redmi 8 Pro with 6 GB ram and plenty space. It happens especially with any moves involving flashy projectiles. Annoying.
  • We have a dedicated thread for lagging and other performance issues for Android devices: [Android] Lag, Crashing and Performance Investigation. You can take your report there, using the report template listed on the first page. Be as detailed as you can be to help us address the issue.
This discussion has been closed.