Compensation for parry and dexterity issues

LUCKYKILLERLUCKYKILLER Member Posts: 4
Hey there kabam not only me but everyone needs normal revives for EQs, acts, varient, other stuff. We don't only needs revive and glory for AQs we already have enough of those AQ compensation.

Other than that we also need incursion revives and heals incursion are also giving real hard times which they shouldn't please look forward to our concerns.
Thank you.
@Kabam Miike @RichTheMan

Comments

• LUCKYKILLERLUCKYKILLER Member Posts: 4
    To let him know too obviously lol
    Tho sorry for ping rich brother
  • LUCKYKILLERLUCKYKILLER Member Posts: 4
    Agreed
  • StaphMemberStaphMember Member Posts: 337 ★★★
    This will be closed. There’s a merged thread and 1000 others whining about compensation.

Patience grasshopper.
  • CainCain Member Posts: 559 ★★
    Glory is useless to me lol. I get enough every week
  • QuikPikQuikPik Member Posts: 811 ★★★★
    I just hope they don't give 30 revives and heals of the same type. Many will be hard pressed to use them before they expire.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,498 ★★★★★
    I'll take them. No SQ, and I'm working on Story. Lol.
  • StaphMemberStaphMember Member Posts: 337 ★★★

You're barely Cavalier and you're talking like you've been one for years lol

Careful, @jack_the_ripper1 is “better than 95% of the player base” or so he claimed in another compensation thread that was closed. 🤣
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,794 ★★★★★

Careful, @jack_the_ripper1 is “better than 95% of the player base” or so he claimed in another compensation thread that was closed. 🤣
    That was his own thread too. What I really should have pointed out is that he just got Cav and thinks he knows what is or isn't enough for TBs.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Member Posts: 7,783 ★★★★★

jdeck59 said:

It's like someone is complaining the the rewards from the glory aren't enough even though they are way more than we get from the quests

Glory doesn't give you natural revive and potions do they? Every player who is demanding the last time what kabam comped which was 10 revive lvl2 qnd 10 lvl5 heal potion. Kabam NEEDS to give those to the player base especially when kabam said it themselves that hotfix is coming on 8th but now from the looks of it KABAM WANTS THE WHOLE COMMUNITY TO FIGHT SOP boss rush with these BUGS. Thats why no update, no real comp, no communication about timeline since 23rd july. And probably no intention to mention this and probably delaying this so that boss rush can be launched and kabam gets a shady way to mint $$$$. It is very likly possible.
    Nice tinfoil hat. Did Prof Hoff give it to you?

im sure this will be addressed , i just dont think we will see any of the revives and health pots for a while. The Hotfix hasnt gone live so its extra time whilst we are under the problems, so longer to assess the damage = longer to give out the bigger package. But yes a little 10 revive and 10 Level 5 HP package drop would be welcomed.

I think compensation wont be any bigger then last year which in current game and to higher levels player. Doesn't mean much i mean 5000 6* is ok to cav and up and those AW boost just ok but rest is **** the 5* nexus doesn't matter to cav and above. But i think if and only if they comp players correctly like how incursion is getting affected and how CAV EQ is affected then they couls provide a real compensation for the BS players have faced since now nearly 1.5 month and it might even become 2 month.
    Im barely CAV as you said and im talking like iv been for years. Whats that got to do with what i said ? Either talk about comp or go trash somewhere else you people already closed down last thread i created for comp for all
    Well you did try and assume what we will get for compensation and is then attacking Kabam on your own random assumption. You WANT to hate Kabam. Kinda hard to take you seriously.

And u DOUBT 🧐 it? Here take this for fun because i like fun Yesterday did SOP emma with what i have
    Dis it with 4 lvl 1 revive because i dont have any 1shters in the game like many youtubers and big roster players have if I didn't had guardian i would have used ultron no excuses like many of the players like you give. I made cav and SOP hydra was on if i had been CAV before SOP i would have claimed those 3 t5cc selector which every CAV gets and would soon be giving lecture to you people what is good for thronebreaker or not. But i started late so. . Better then 95% players right here

That's a r2 Guardian. People have soloed with suboptimal 5* counters to get the objectives.
    edited August 2021

And u DOUBT 🧐 it? Here take this for fun because i like fun Yesterday did SOP emma with what i have
    Dis it with 4 lvl 1 revive because i dont have any 1shters in the game like many youtubers and big roster players have if I didn't had guardian i would have used ultron no excuses like many of the players like you give. I made cav and SOP hydra was on if i had been CAV before SOP i would have claimed those 3 t5cc selector which every CAV gets and would soon be giving lecture to you people what is good for thronebreaker or not. But i started late so. . Better then 95% players right here

That's a r2 Guardian. People have soloed with suboptimal 5* counters to get the objectives.
    Again and again i say most of you are children below 8-10 . If that is a rank 2 guardian go check my id in game right now you already know the name and see if there is any maxed 5* level champion as my top 5 champ. Go check it what i have used here is an expiring 20% boost on him, i have a lot and lot of boost expiring. Go right now and check if hes rank 1 or rank 2 lol . If i had not used any boost then i would still be doing it. Most of tou dont have the skill set needed to play SOP with maxed 5* champion or rank 2 5* anyway and you come here telling what is good or not good enough. BTW go right now and check if hes rank 2 and then come here post the proof.i can also post screenshot of how many things are expiring in my stash which is a lot of boost 10-20% green one
    Still doesn't deviate from the fact people have soloed with rank 4 5* and above that are suboptimal.

Edit: Not to mention boosts actually boost your stats so that Guardian is pretty comparable to a r2 6*. And I've never publicly boasted that I'm the top 5% of the playerbase. I understand that calling other people children elevates you above other but tbh, you gotta do better if you want to insult others.
This discussion has been closed.