**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Trades

I have been the game for a decent amount of time now and have been putting a lot of my time and phone battery into the game. I play with a few family members and we got into a discussion on the game as a whole and how it could be made better and even broaden the entire spectrum of it. We all think that if you were able to trade your champions, units, iOS-8, etc. then that may add so much more excitement to the game. I'm wondering what the rest of the Marvel community thinks of this?

Comments

• Options
    Also it would most likely be best if it were only allowed within your own alliance and between alliance members.
  • Options
    HuluhulaHuluhula Posts: 263
    That would ruin sales of crystals and the high demand for catalysts and units and what not
  • Options
    Not necessarily. Because you will always want to more champions or units as long as you play. The sales shouldn't be less frequent because even if you have a large amount of champions then you can still convert them and make them that much better.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    This was already discussed a lot of times.
    It would unbalance the game, destroy the concept of "collecting" and "luck" , and create a market to buy and sell champs.
    Overall it would be a horrible idea
  • Options
    ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    yea cause i have an new account that just pulled a 5* voodoo, i wana trade it to my main.

how unfair would that be?

or i can CREATE another new acocunt. go to beginners bracket arena and farm the new featured hero and trade it into my main.

yea game would be so much fun for me.

and all the people who are planning to quit can profit by selling and or give away champs to people. oh snap u got a 5* starlord dupe and u willing to trade it for any 5* but with paypal on the side? lol yea i can see alot of people doing that.

kabam would NEVER let this happen. i always see this topic pop up like every month.
  • Options
    ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    This was already discussed a lot of times.
    It would unbalance the game, destroy the concept of "collecting" and "luck" , and create a market to buy and sell champs.
    Overall it would be a horrible idea

yea instead of wasting an odins worth of units i can just spamm the chat and look for trades. would i rather spend 100$ worth of units in crystals "trying" to pull champion or give my money to a random who already has the champion and is willing to sell the champion for cash or units?
  • Options
    MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    If they would just allow us to "buy" the champs we want using the in game currency then this wouldn't be an issue. Injustice does it. But they aren't interested in that idea because $$$$$