**TROUBLES LOGGING IN**
We are aware of an issue causing issues for some Summoners attempting to connect to MCOC. We are currently investigating and are hoping to have resolution soon.
Thank you for your patience.
Options

ABYSS COMPLETION - Streaming it and also advice welcomed :)

ExtraExaExtraExa Posts: 23
edited August 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Hey guys,

I’m ExtraExa, a young MCOC player who’s been playing 5+ years with multiple breaks in between (I promise I’m still good though :'( )

I’m hopefully going to be doing my Abyss Of Legends completion tomorrow (path1).

I’d love for your advice and let me know your experiences; like how many revives/units you took, as this well help me prepare in advance and would be interesting to learn of other people’s experiences. Also any warnings for this deadly challenge ahead. :s

I’ll also be doing my first every twitch stream for this run on twitch.tv/extraexa where I’ll be doing this completion live and also open the rewards live too. Will hopefully start streaming it around 3:30pm GMT so would appreciate it if you can pop in and say hi and offer your support :)

Nice to be on forums and look forward to seeing what you have to say. (Don’t roast me pls :'(:D )

Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,385 ★★★★★
    Good luck
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I’ll stop by during your stream tomorrow! Assuming I remember.
    You’re probably gonna want around 60 revives
  • Options
    edited August 2021

Thanks a lot mate. That would honestly be awesome if you can drop by :) I’m saving around 110 revives just to be on the safe side as I really don’t want to get stuck midway through and spend the next few days grinding area 😂 Managed to prepare in 8 days so would love to explain on stream what I did to get prepared fairly quick 👍
  • Options

Also mate if you follow me on Twitch.

URL : twitch.tv/extraexa

And turn your notifications for the app on, then you’ll get notified when I go live so you don’t miss it ;)
  • Options

Also, any thoughts on masteries?
  • Options
    Hrishikesh713Hrishikesh713 Posts: 712 ★★★
    What team you are going to use??
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Good luck. You'll probably need to change masteries a lot during the run.
  • Options

What team you are going to use??

I’ll show on the stream tomorrow but most likely:

R5 Aegon
    R5 NF
    R3 HT
    R4 Longshot
    4* Heimdall

Debating wether to use R5 BWCV instead of Longshot but I’ll decide tomorrow. Lemme know what u think 👍
  • Options

Good luck. You'll probably need to change masteries a lot during the run.

I think I’ve got the core masteries like the fury masteries maxed out and courage maxed out as well. Not running suicide as I haven’t unlocked yet (planning to after the abyss) but I tho l I’ve got the core needed.

Lemme know what parts specifically I might need to change mate 👍
  • Options
    Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    I think it would be useful to take your torch to r4, only have one easy shot at that mephisto
  • Options

I think it would be useful to take your torch to r4, only have one easy shot at that mephisto

That’s some good input mate thanks. I was debating it but I think I’ll definitely do that and fully boosted as well.

Do you know if it’s the “Level up” 22hour event tomorrow or not. That would be ideal.

Cheers for the advice 👌
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,388 ★★★★★
    ExtraExa said:

That’s some good input mate thanks. I was debating it but I think I’ll definitely do that and fully boosted as well.

Do you know if it’s the “Level up” 22hour event tomorrow or not. That would be ideal.

Cheers for the advice 👌
    22 hour solo event comes in this format - LAEH

L- LEVEL UP
    A -ARENA WINS
    E - EVENT QUEST
    H - HERO USE.

Right now it's Hero use going on so tomorrow it's level up. Remember this format of 22 hour event. Also good luck on your run.