**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Community Pulse Check - Monthly Objectives Progress

Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
We're almost a week into this month's Side Event, and I just wanted to get an idea as to how far people are through the month's Solo Objectives so far... which objectives do you have left? Are you even thinking of finishing all the objectives available to you?

Me personally, I'm most of the way there. Just got the tech/cosmic and science/mystic objectives for Cavalier Peni and all the objectives for Heroic Peni to go and then I'm done and can focus my energy spend wholeheartedly on Cav/UC EQ exploration.

Community Pulse Check - Monthly Objectives Progress 132 votes

Finished every last one of them
5%
Bawa69Zan0Hrishikesh713PickledChungusLeau23Valentinos13Danemo666 7 votes
Most of the way there, just a few more to go
16%
JadedTerraSungjAinycx23433RakeYoungMathking13Colinwhitworth69CanuckDownUnderRockypantherxSbkruebGreekhitBocksaroxTed_n00bgentRenaxqqlimeade32Erik_Killmonger1001king_ov_scrubs7714dtljbxotiic 22 votes
About half way there (insert musical reference here)
41%
GroundedWisdomSnakeEyes69DrZolaMr_PlatypusWorld EaterRaganatorZeroj2kTheVyrusgrud9ep01arisCupidyuwLiquidkoldGustavo20Jeal79Denzel116ItsDamienBillie90Havanaknightkubricknolan 55 votes
Barely started but hey I have a few
31%
jdrum663Darkrider05Ackbar67JakearoundwvonkRaichu626VoltolosQacobMobile_P0tat0RebarkDarkDuelistAATTBerjibsFiiNCHYsFSean_WhoMCOCHazzaBuffBeastQfuryFluffy_paws 41 votes
wait we have solo objectives?
5%
VceeBaseballguy711DRTORookiieHera1d_of_Ga1actusUvoginBonzodavid 7 votes

Comments

• Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    I have done some of the objectives but I’ve already gotten al the rewards I want so I’m just checked out of this months SQ now
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,612 ★★★★★
    At this point I'm just doing the arena and if I get some objectives from it that'd be good. Still haven't touched the event quest yet but I don't want to do any difficulty other than cavalier so I'm just gonna skip those objectives. Not a fan of this no side quest only objectives format so this will be an off month for me, not gonna push to get max rewards.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    I've done most of the ones that I will be doing. The objectives in lower levels of monthly EQ for defeating bosses with different classes of champs I will skip. I will just buy what I view as the key items in the store and forego the rest without much consternation.
  • UvoginUvogin Posts: 345 ★★★
    Not gonna do them
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,153 ★★★★★
    Summertime Sadness
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    I hate having to do arena to accomplish objectives. The AI is awful. I want to play a game that's fun, not stupid annoying.
  • Valentinos13Valentinos13 Posts: 400 ★★★
    Finished every last one of them

I am done with them
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Just have uncollected goals left
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    Spent most of my energy auto fighting the lowest two quests and objectives after first run past Cav and UC. Man, the month feels long already.

Dr. Zola
  • SaquongoatSaquongoat Posts: 133 ★★
    Started from the bottom now we're here
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★
    I bought all the 6* shards and the pfps and tbh now I'm pretty much done with the sq unless I decide to work for the ag crystal
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    I got the shards and most of the t1a and now I'm too whiny to do the rest because i don't wanna do them. The shards gave me a useless 6* so I am not feeling any less whiny
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    Basically down to the two Vision ones and I'm up to part 5 of the catch a spider one.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Only the Cav/UC ones left. Plus the P2099 one. So I'm decently on track
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★

livin on a prayer

YES someone got the reference i was going for!
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,673 ★★★★★
    I haven't deviated from my standard way of exploring the EQ, which is to go difficulty by difficulty, starting with Cav. I'm currently done with all objectives for Cav and, I think, all for UC. However, I have all objectives for the remaining difficulties left.

Out of the rest, I've defeated Punisher 2099 with Aarkus and am working on G2099, and I've defeated the spider-people in the various ways with the various classes.

All in all, I have a lot of objectives left but almost everything I want from the shop bought, which is an odd feeling. But I guess I have to really save up for that 10% t5cc fragment crystal.
  • Sean_WhoSean_Who Posts: 618 ★★★
    I've gotten a few important bits but between parry issues and my game freezing periodically I've decided to not even bother.

Spending my time farming resources for sop.