**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

SOP Timeline

Xandude32Xandude32 Posts: 20
edited August 2021 in General Discussion

I’m pretty worried about The Grandmaster…

Comments

• Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Im still worried about that ghost next week…
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Because I missed Mysterio and I’m Cav I have reached as far as I could go so I’m done with SoP
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Lpoo said:

I don't think that Ghost will be too difficult. Depending on what objectives are on for her, she could pose a problem, but for a general clear, there will be plenty of counters.
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    Lpoo said:

Don't you mean today?
  • Options
    Sean_WhoSean_Who Posts: 618 ★★★

Lpoo said:

I don't think that Ghost will be too difficult. Depending on what objectives are on for her, she could pose a problem, but for a general clear, there will be plenty of counters.
    Without turning Dex off, it's going to be super annoying. Don't like having to adjust my masteries when it's so annoying to do so.

• Options
    Sean_Who said:

Lpoo said:

Without turning Dex off, it's going to be super annoying. Don't like having to adjust my masteries when it's so annoying to do so.

I don’t think that the spite will that much of an issue, she has super easy to dodge specials.
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    oh come on, I blew a hole in my unit stash trying to beat GM
  • Options
    Clarkkent76Clarkkent76 Posts: 282
    Spite is food for Doc Ock. Should be able to perma power lock and just backdraft her off the wall.
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★

Spite is food for Doc Ock. Should be able to perma power lock and just backdraft her off the wall.

The Defender will probably be immune to all forms of power manipulation
  • Options
    Sean_Who said:

Sean_Who said:

Lpoo said:

I don’t think that the spite will that much of an issue, she has super easy to dodge specials.
    But she will dash back a lot, her AI is programmed to do that. So you'll be waiting out faulter timers constantly, can't parry her, so either going to Dex or eat blocked hits (which will crit)? IDK, I just feel like it's going to be harder than people are letting on.
    Red Guardian will likely be pretty damn good for this fight
  • Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★

Lpoo said:

Don't you mean today?
    Oops.. I mean later on today
  • Options
    Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    Ah shite the ghost fight is today, that sucks. But I’ll spends how many ever units that are needed to defeat her as long as it’s below 1400, because that’s all I have. I’m not gonna do the boss rush next week for sure, I might try it out though. But the Ghost fight is gonna be painful af
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    I don’t understand how the GM fight has “given us nightmares”. 😂
  • Options
    Hoitado said:

The Defender will probably be immune to all forms of power manipulation
    They didn’t show that node in the leak in though. But I don’t have any good counter to this fight.
  • Options
    xNig said:

I’m supremely disappointed by the GM being the final boss. Maybe if we’re lucky they’ll change him out
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★

xNig said:

I’m supremely disappointed by the GM being the final boss. Maybe if we’re lucky they’ll change him out
    No Retreat Champion With 300% Block Penetration for you? lol
  • Options
    Could CGR do any of the paths by himself in the boss rush? Or AA?
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★
    Hoitado said:

Because I missed Mysterio and I’m Cav I have reached as far as I could go so I’m done with SoP

I've got the same problem. Sucks to be us.
  • Options
    Xandude32Xandude32 Posts: 20
    Doom takes care of her np
  • Options
    Sean_WhoSean_Who Posts: 618 ★★★

Sean_Who said:

Sean_Who said:

Lpoo said:

But she will dash back a lot, her AI is programmed to do that. So you'll be waiting out faulter timers constantly, can't parry her, so either going to Dex or eat blocked hits (which will crit)? IDK, I just feel like it's going to be harder than people are letting on.
    Red Guardian will likely be pretty damn good for this fight
    Spite was very manageable (even beneficial?) and the fact the faulter didn't refresh on every dash made this a lot easier than my initial worry.