**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which Class Abyss Nexus to chose between Science and Skill?

MaxLeeMaxLee Posts: 205 ★★
Hi Guys,

I will be going in for my last path (path 4) of Abyss soon and I can't decide which class nexus to go for between Science and Skill.
I am not interested in the other classes as I have 2 good R3 champs each from the rest of the classes - Apoc+ Sunspot ,CG +CGR, Warlock+ghost, SS+BWCV. In Skill class, I only have 1 R3 BWDO and in science, I have duped HumanTorch at R3 and my goal is to have 2 R3 in each class.

What my options are:
1) I have Aegon unduped whom I can awaken with the nexus and take to R3 and save the AG for some other champ, for science I go for RedHulk or Mr.Fantastic.
or
2) I can take duped R2 Kingpin to R3 and go for Science Nexus and target to get CAPIW and dupe him with Generic AG.

The big question is - Is Aegon much better than CAPIW for the long term( after 100% Abyss), or Is CAPIW more usefull currently and will also be in the future. Please help by voting or comment.

I know there is a chance that I neither get them both even if I go with any class, but still I want to decide considering the two champs. I have Sig stones to max anyone of them. With SOP, I can get both Science and Skill T5CC, so can take from both classes to R3.

Which Class Abyss Nexus to chose between Science and Skill? 10 votes

Go for Skill and dupe Aegon and save the AG for future
50%
Terrathanks4playingJuggerNotRoxtaarCap45 5 votes
Go or Science & Hopefully get CAPIW and awaken him with Generic AG
50%
pseudosanemanveertherealILLUSION8KobikobsScrubhan 5 votes

Comments

• Options
    thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    Sorry, I meant to pick Science. I think CapIW is more useful than Aegon in the long run, and that the probability of a useful *unduped* champ is slightly higher in science than in skill. But both of these are by a slight margin. Good luck either way.
  • Options
    Personally i would rank KP and hold on aegon waiting for his dupe. Pick up the science crystal and hopefully dupe capiw.
  • Options
    KobikobsKobikobs Posts: 140
    Kp is an amazing r3 option. Better then aegon even. That makes this choice easy
  • Options
    Cap45Cap45 Posts: 419 ★★
    Skill class I believe is stronger. I would want torch or ham from science. Cap iw or AEgon would take to long for sigs. Falcon, crossbones kingpin, nick and others. That’s a better choice in my opinion
  • Options
    MaxLeeMaxLee Posts: 205 ★★
    It seems a tie as of now.. Vote guys :neutral::confused::tired_face: