**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What Point Are You On, In SOP..?

AntzRodzAntzRodz Posts: 255 ★★
edited August 2021 in General Discussion

Happy to Clear all 9 weeks of SOP With solo objectives... Good luck to all who haven't tried Week No.9

Comments

• GodliekGodliek Posts: 9
    What's the point of the last 2 weeks if we already got all the possible points?
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    On point 3. Is this the last week or is there another one as well? It would be nice to reach 5 points
  • AceOfDiamondAceOfDiamond Posts: 197 ★★
    I am cavalier so got the max 9 points. Very v fun experience. Hope Kabam makes more of these.
  • Jeal79Jeal79 Posts: 443 ★★★
    15 which I'm satisfied with considering I was just a cavalier player when the event started. Missed many of the extra objectives by the time I'd become thronebreaker and all just because I had bad RNG on the t5cc
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    I initially wasn't bothered and aimed for milestone 6 for the 3 25% selectors.

Ended up with 23 points - milestone 10 which I'm more than happy with. Looking forward to the rewards and getting absolutely shafted by the nexus. But hey at least I've got +50 generic Sig stones now 🤣
  • Hrishikesh713Hrishikesh713 Posts: 712 ★★★
    Max
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★

28 point gang? Anyone else?

Same here, now waiting for kabam to mess up and set us back to 26.
    That’s gonna be hype when it happens
  • AntzRodzAntzRodz Posts: 255 ★★
    edited August 2021
    Same here ..started being a cavalier with a target of 7 points then... But fortunately got TB in the right week (4th).. and then there was no looking back.. straight up to 27 points currently..😊
    Qfury said:

I initially wasn't bothered and aimed for milestone 6 for the 3 25% selectors.

Ended up with 23 points - milestone 10 which I'm more than happy with. Looking forward to the rewards and getting absolutely shafted by the nexus. But hey at least I've got +50 generic Sig stones now 🤣

• RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★

Only used 3 revives throughout the entire thing. 1 on Sym Supreme and 2 on Emma. For my roster, definitely some of the easiest rewards I’ve been able to get. Although next week is not looking fun
  • HilldarHilldar Posts: 194 ★★
    19 and I think I’m done. I passed on Emma and ghost, saving units for something else
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,733 ★★★★★
    I got all points for the first 7 weeks but didn't have the energy for Emma. I had an amazing run with Tigra vs Ghost that just failed because I got too cocky when things went so cleanly, but I'll keep at it anyway. So I'll most likely get 2 additional points, then I'll just have to see if I can be bothered with the other two objectives.

I'll most likely end on Milestone 10, where I'm currently at.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    All
  • Icy000Icy000 Posts: 274 ★★
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,132 ★★★★★
    Milestone 11 for main account and milestone 10 for alt account. I skipped the emma frost fight in alt account. That was too hard for me.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    Need to work on Merc objective to jump from 26 to 27.

Dr. Zola
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    All milestones done
    Now focus shift towards next week’s actual showdown

Still I don’t know why they aren’t releasing rewards for 2 weeks when the event is already finished
  • DragonMCOCDragonMCOC Posts: 528 ★★★
    Milestone 10...missed Emma.
  • TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★

I feel kinda sad that i missed one for not having a robot at the time 🤢
  • AlbinoDarkElfAlbinoDarkElf Posts: 111
    Cav player 8/9 points. Missed the Mysterio fight as I was on Vacation. Feelsbadman.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    27. Summer of Pain certainly failed to live up to the hype.
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,733 ★★★★★
    I beat Ghost with Tigra, so if I muster up the strength to beat the other two objectives I'll end up on the penultimate milestone. Might just switch off dex and go for it. We'll see.
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★

27. Summer of Pain certainly failed to live up to the hype.

No chance of redemption from week 10?