**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

SOP rewards

LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
On mcoc-guide, a site I use often, it is saying that you have to beat the final SOP quest to claim your milestone rewards. Obviously it’s early, but do you think Kabam would do this?

Comments

• BendyBendy Posts: 3,347 ★★★★★
    Lpoo said:

On mcoc-guide, a site I use often, it is saying that you have to beat the final SOP quest to claim your milestone rewards. Obviously it’s early, but do you think Kabam would do this?

No also the description says collector not grandmaster who ever made that info probs not fought grandmaster
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    There will be seperate rewards after week 9 like quest completion and exploration.
  • Jeal79Jeal79 Posts: 443 ★★★
    edited August 2021
    That's not how milestones work anywhere else in the game. Whatever Milestone you are upto you will be rewarded with when the event ends. There's no secondary objective.

I expect the final 2 week boss rush to be the opposite of how the 9 weeks so far have worked. It would offer no points towards milestones but will have rewards for single completion and for exploration.

Edit: Didn't refresh comments before posting. Renaxqq beat me to it
  • Sean_WhoSean_Who Posts: 618 ★★★
    That's not how milestones ever worked.