Cav Player Looking for T5CC Advice

Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Member Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
edited August 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Hi, mediocre MCOC player here. So I am a Cavalier player on act 6.3 that’s looking for some guidance on my path to Thronebreaker.

Getting to the point, SoP rewards drop next week and I’ll be getting a singular 25% T5CC selector from the rewards and I’m not exactly sure what to do with it. Now my original plan for my first R3 6* was to select mutant in my T5CC selectors from SoP, act 6, and elsewhere to have Professor X be my first 6* R3, but after thinking about it, I began to realize that RNG is not in mutants favor:

Now clearly Cosmic and Skill are being the most favored by RNG at the moment with both already being over 25% of the way to a fully formed one. Now while I still have solid options for both Cosmic and Skill (BWDO and Venompool), Prof X would still be my preferred first R3. Despite that, I still desire the best method of self improvement to thronebreaker and I don’t mind putting my preferences aside so some expert advisory would be well appreciated.
Failed to load the poll.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• benshbbenshb Member Posts: 812 ★★★★
    Do. Content.
    Do the variants.
    Max out 6.1
    Finish act 6
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Member Posts: 3,276 ★★★★★
    Beat Act 6, not an easy task but opens up a lot of stuff for you man. Act 7 is easy enough to do and it nets you more T5CC crystals iirc.

100% Cav Difficulty and aim for the highest amount of T5CC in the store.

If you really want to be TB, invest in cosmic. There are many great cosmics out there and you already have Venompool as is.
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Member Posts: 1,794 ★★★★★
    Focus all your resources to one of the champs you already own and enjoy playing (either BWDO & Venompool). I would suggest that you pick whoever is more versatile, since you will use him / her a lot and in many areas of the game. More T5CC and way more champs will come your way until then. Don't shift your attention from 5*, they can still serve you for tons of content ahead of you (Variants, AQ. War, Act 7 etc.).