**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Help! I can't log in by use Kabam Account

When I use gmail to log in with another account, it shows "please use a valid email", I don't know what to do, please help me!

Comments

• Any special characters in that other gmail name ?

Have you actually created the new (2nd) Kabam game account with that other email yet, and now trying to use it to login to game ?

Or still trying to use that new email to first actually create a Kabam account using it ?

Special chars that maybe gmail itself allows might not be allowed by the text box control used by Kabam for recognizing what is a validly formatted email name (chars @ chars . com or net)
  • Any special characters in that other gmail name ?

Have you actually created the new (2nd) Kabam game account with that other email yet, and now trying to use it to login to game ?

Or still trying to use that new email to first actually create a Kabam account using it ?

Special chars that maybe gmail itself allows might not be allowed by the text box control used by Kabam for recognizing what is a validly formatted email name (chars @ chars . com or net)

I am sure that there are no special characters. I have used this account before, and everything is normal when logging in, but I can’t log in 7 hours ago.
  • If you are having issues logging into your account, I would recommend contacting support and opening a ticket.

In the game, you can tap the gear icon in the top left corner then tap on the button that says “Support”. To open a ticket, tap the button that states, “Need more help? Contact us” - or alternately, you can file one via this link.

I hope you get this problem fixed soon.

• If you are having issues logging into your account, I would recommend contacting support and opening a ticket.

In the game, you can tap the gear icon in the top left corner then tap on the button that says “Support”. To open a ticket, tap the button that states, “Need more help? Contact us” - or alternately, you can file one via this link.

I hope you get this problem fixed soon.

I already submitted a request to the support staff 7 hours ago, but I didn’t get a response, so I came to the forum to look for help. I spent a lot of time operating this account and it made me sad that I couldn’t log in.
  • The forums cannot assist with account-related issues, you will have to wait for a response from support or try to file another ticket if there continues to be no response.
This discussion has been closed.