**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AQ Focused Alliance LF Map 5/4 Player

We’re currently running 5/5/4 X 5 with 100% completion and hitting around 190 million per week. We’d like to add a member who is able to handle Map 4+ and will consistently contribute to AQ. We have a great group of veteran players and growing accounts. We’re also very well organized and communicate regularly on LINE.

We all have jobs/kids/families/lives outside of MCOC. All we ask is that you contribute to the team by participating in AQ, communicate, don’t freeload and have fun!

Hit me up in game or on LINE if you’re interested in joining. My ID is Tmick73 on both.

Don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions to make sure we’re the right fit for you!

Cheers!

Comments

• Tmick73Tmick73 Posts: 108
    Bump. Still have room for one. Hit me up with any questions.
    We were full, but had one spot open up. Looking for an active AQ player.
    We managed to fill our open spot! Thanks for the replies. We might have another spot opening up in the future, so feel free to hit me up if you’d like to ask any questions.
    We have one spot open. Hit me up if you’re interested! 🍻
    We managed to fill our open spot! Thanks to the people who reached out. Feel free to message me anyway in the event that we have another spot open up. Never hurts to make good contacts. Cheers.
    We just had one spot open up. Looking for an active AQ player!
    Bump. Still looking.
    Bump. Still have one spot available.
    We managed to fill our vacant spot.
    We filled our vacant spot. Cheers.
  • IamSparacusIamSparacus Posts: 15
    Are you USA based
    edited October 2021

Are you USA based

We’re from all over Canada and the USA.
    Looking for one. Just had a longtime member take a break from the game. Don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions.

LINE & in-game : Tmick73