**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Thanks KabamπŸ™‚. Thanks a lot

Killswitch01Killswitch01 Posts: 669 β˜…β˜…β˜…
Some weeks ago I had a 5r3 Mister sinister I wanted to rank 5 cos I needed him for the GM fight... I grinded resources to take him up but all the while prayed for a 6 star prof x or a sinister before I took the lesser rarity to rank 5.
Two days ago I finally took him to rank 5 n I proceeded to grind more units for the GM fight...
This morning I popped a 6 star crystal n who decided to show up

Imagine my delightπŸ™‚

Comments

• Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Oof
  • Options

Uh, on the bright side you can use two sinisters now! So, good luck with GM, now you can do it!

Just cheering you up man, it sucks but life's hard man. But really, Good luck with GM and future openings

Thanks man but I got my team set up and there isn't a room for a second sinister. The six star is prolly gonna sit there till he's buffed. I just gotta suck it up...

N the GM fight, I'm stacking up on Units and I'm also gonna wait till the compensation drops before I dive right in... @MasterMike is already way ahead of me in act 7 I gotta catch up🀧
  • Options
    MasterMikeMasterMike Posts: 50 β˜…
    Thanks man but I got my team set up and there isn't a room for a second sinister. The six star is prolly gonna sit there till he's buffed. I just gotta suck it up...

N the GM fight, I'm stacking up on Units and I'm also gonna wait till the compensation drops before I dive right in... @MasterMike is already way ahead of me in act 7 I gotta catch up🀧

Hehe
  • Options
    Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I think his animations are pretty.
  • Options
    DrMoron_7DrMoron_7 Posts: 2 β˜…
    Congrats! Now you can use both sinisters for GM.
  • Options
    UnitmanUnitman Posts: 241 β˜…β˜…
    I just took warlock to r5 and am hoping the same thing happens
  • Options
    Unitman said:

I just took warlock to r5 and am hoping the same thing happens

Warlock is amazing. I only ranked sinister for the fight. That's the only use I got for him