Query about 3rd special

faizi_frenzyfaizi_frenzy Member Posts: 24
Every time when i am playing against high tier opponents, everything is going fine until they uses there 3rd special and my champ rosted like barbecue 🍗 in a second. Can anyone please elaborate in detail how to lure the opponents to use there sp1 and sp2 during the fight, because thats feel cheating to me (just like degeneration buff where even i am not taking a hit and health going like hell). Kindly help me out otherwise i will uninstall the game 🥲.

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Member Posts: 13,947 ★★★★★
    In most cases, you just need to stay next to them without blocking. The opponent will likely either attack you (you need to dex it to avoid it) or will use the special attack, which you need to avoid as well.

Works better against more agressive AI's
  • faizi_frenzyfaizi_frenzy Member Posts: 24
    Thank you all of you guys, didn’t think got the responses this real quick. I will try my best to use all the tactics you guys have shared, this seems to me a bit hard to learn, but i will try.
  • Raichu626Raichu626 Member Posts: 934 ★★★★

Thank you all of you guys, didn’t think got the responses this real quick. I will try my best to use all the tactics you guys have shared, this seems to me a bit hard to learn, but i will try.

The further you get in the game, the more practice it requires to progress