**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

You dudes I am Cavalier maybe you can give me tips or somethin

The_HoTUThe_HoTU Posts: 445 ★★
edited August 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Today I became Cavalier. Defeated xbones yesterday and defeated That Giant Mutant Hunter Robot today.
Opened my 4th Six Star and got Miles Morales hoping his buff to be great as great as Magneto's buff.

Now what should I do next ? Any variant ? 6.2?
Whom should I upgrade ? I am looking forward to make Magneto my first rank 5.

Thank You!
Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Congratulations.

I’d suggest go to whatever variants you have the champs for. 6.3/6.4 will be rough with that roster, not impossible.

Red mags would be great for the villain variant.
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Do you have 1* hulk
    Do v4 if so
  • Options

Do you have 1* hulk
    Do v4 if so

I have hulk as 1 star but struggling against first quest of variant 4 that void is putting tons of debuffs on me
  • Options

magneto, diablo, ghost, crossbones, void. your roster is pretty great for variant6.

Noted ,going to do the first quest of variant 6 to check the difficulty
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★★
    Rank up that ghost
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    The_HoTU said:

Do you have 1* hulk
    Do v4 if so

I have hulk as 1 star but struggling against first quest of variant 4 that void is putting tons of debuffs on me
    Fair enough then i agree with above v6 is probably your best bet, there's some super easy cheese paths so completion shouldnt be a problem but might need to rank up some of those champs beyond r1
  • Options

Rank up that ghost

I will definitely rank her up
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,756 ★★★★★
    Congrats on becoming Cavalier, mate.

I would recommend the variants. The latest variant is pretty roster intense since you can only bring in two classes of heroes in each chapter, but variants 5 and 6 are a bit more forgiving. I think your roster is most suitable for the villain variants, which I think is v6. I think 4 is the "all *levels" variant, 5 is mystic/symbiote/spider-verse champs, 6 is villains and 7 is heroes.

It takes a little time to get used to the difficulty in them (at least it did for me back in the day when I was where you are now), but when you get a hang of it they are really fun. Especially the last two.
  • Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    3rd variant should be pretty decent with ghost and g2099. Those are both great options for the 'tech' variant. I did my initial clear with my r4 ghost. Made her r5 soon after and did almost every lane with her. G2099 didn`t exist back then.
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,311 ★★★★
    6* Ghost, Diablo (never thought I'd say he is good champion but his buff did make him better).. and Miles Morales is supposedly getting rework.. will it be good or not? Until we get our hands on him then we'll see... Drax not so much.. pretty solid 6* 👌
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    The_HoTU said:

Do you have 1* hulk
    Do v4 if so

I still suggest doing v4 first. Even though there are some annoying fights in the first two quest the rest is way easier than all the rest of the variants. V6 is kind of the opposite. The first two chapters are pretty easy and the last is hard if you don’t have the perfect counters. You’ll use more units/revives on the last two bosses in v6 than anything in v4 which is why I suggest doing v4 first.

The order I suggest you do stuff next is v4, v6, v3, and then maybe dip your toe in 6.2. You don’t have enough of the champions for V2, v5, and v7 yet so hold off on those for now. You can also always go back and explore act 5 to take a break from harder content if you haven’t done that yet.
  • Options
    Will3808 said:

The_HoTU said:

Do you have 1* hulk
    Do v4 if so

I still suggest doing v4 first. Even though there are some annoying fights in the first two quest the rest is way easier than all the rest of the variants. V6 is kind of the opposite. The first two chapters are pretty easy and the last is hard if you don’t have the perfect counters. You’ll use more units/revives on the last two bosses in v6 than anything in v4 which is why I suggest doing v4 first.

The order I suggest you do stuff next is v4, v6, v3, and then maybe dip your toe in 6.2. You don’t have enough of the champions for V2, v5, and v7 yet so hold off on those for now. You can also always go back and explore act 5 to take a break from harder content if you haven’t done that yet.
    I will do in this order -
    1. Variant 6 quest 1 and 2
    2. Variant 4
    3. Act 6.2 quest 1, quest 2