**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

OG Alliance Looking for 2 Players: Min 10K Prestige; AQ Map 6&7: 6×2×5 & 7×1×5; G1/P4 Wars;

The Marauders are looking for 2 players to be the newest additions to our extended family.

Do you have what it takes? Are you communicative? Are you reliable? Do you consider pineapple a pizza topping? 🤔

AQ is map 6 and 7. Two battle groups do map 6 all week and one battle group does map 7 all week. We score between 395 & 445 million points & we usually rank in the top 500 out of all the alliances in the game.

We go to war with all 3 battle groups. Defenders will be assigned to maximize diversity. Last war season we went light while we started map 7 in one of our battle groups and still got Gold 2. This upcoming war season we expect G1 or P4 . Disregarding the most recent war season, every other season we have participated in we have ended at Platinum four or gold one with minimum effort.

Our alliance rating is currently over 47 million and prestige must be over 10,000 to join us. We are extremely organized and paths are assigned in all group content. If you are interested in joining us and becoming a member of one of the oldest alliances in the game please reach out to me on the line app. My line ID is Pedro1328 and I lead The Marauders (Nine9)