**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

auto fight question

SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
So I'm building an auto team but when a champ dies then the runs stops like that:

Can that somehow be prevented?

Comments

• Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    edited August 2021
    Seraphion said:

So I'm building an auto team but when a champ dies then the runs stops like that:

no (I think? I'm slightly confused about what you're asking)
  • Options
    I want the auto to continue and use all my champs.

But instead of the fighting screen I end up like this after 1 lost fight
  • Options
    DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★
    It’s supposed to start the next fight if one champion in your five man team dies. Brian YouTuber showed that in a video and it seemed to me it worked great if you don’t touch the screen at all if a champion dies, like do nothing and just let it be.
  • Options
    Daddrieda said:

It’s supposed to start the next fight if one champion in your five man team dies. Brian YouTuber showed that in a video and it seemed to me it worked great if you don’t touch the screen at all if a champion dies, like do nothing and just let it be.

So it is not a general problem but only mine.
    Good to know thanks
  • Options
    Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    WOLF_LINK said:

Seraphion said:

Daddrieda said:

So it is not a general problem but only mine.
    Good to know thanks
    No, I think it is a general problem. If one of my Champs fails, Autoplay is kinda disabled (not doing anything anymore).
    I've left my phone autoplaying quests before, sometimes when I came back the game was somewhere in the middle of the quest on the K.O. screen with one of my champs dead, the rest at different levels of beat up. I've never seen it continue after losing a fight
  • Options
    NappyNapNappyNap Posts: 37
    Seraphion said:

I’m having the same problem too. I autofight the normal and heroic difficulty of EQ and i noticed that when a certain champ fight and lose to the opponent, instead of automatically choosing another champ to continue the fight, it goes back to map placed before your opponent’s path. I think it’s a bug with the new update.
  • Options
    hermherm Posts: 415 ★★
    Seraphion said:

I asked for them to remove this feature or make it toggleable a few months ago and got no response. The point in it is cuz they don't want you to straight-up die and so when one champ does they pause auto-fight to confirm whether or not you wish to keep going, but it'd be nice to toggle
  • Options
    This sucks. I hope they change it