**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who should I rank 3 when SOP rewards come in???

TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
edited August 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Currently, I am at the SOP milestone that gives me a 6 star Class Nexus Selector (where I will go Mutant) and Three 25% t5CC selectors. I am stuck between ranking up Ghost or Doom.

I have 2 options:

I can use TWO 25% selectors to choose TECH and rank 3 my 6 star Ghost, while picking some other class for the last 25% selector

I can reach the next SOP milestone (which would give me a 6 star Class Nexus Selector (where I will go Mutant) and 1 Whole t5CC selector. I would choose the MYSTIC t5CC and rank 3 my 6 star Doom.

For reference, I already have a 5 star Rank 5 sig 200 Ghost and do not have a 5 star Doom.

Who should I rank 3 when SOP rewards come in??? 44 votes

Doom!
72%
TheJalliFrostySpeedbumpMets17Darkrider05Kamikaze_TurtleHilldarThefire13JumpthesharkTheHoodedDormammulIPowerIlTheLegend27Cr7ms7rs7spaceoctopusZeronaut81Dp12Seanl85H3t3rMasterpuffIronGladiator22 32 votes
Ghost!
20%
Nightwing6666Iron_Patriot_is_litDeaconGbailsAomine_Daiki10QfuryScrubhanHidr8__Celectrial 9 votes
Other/Need more info
6%
Eb0ny-O-M4wNojokejaymDoctor_Strange19 3 votes
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    Doom!
    Any reasons why would be great
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,908 ★★★★★
    Other/Need more info
    Gladiator hulk
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    edited August 2021
    Doom!
    Sig 200 Ghost is a lot more versatile compared to an unawakened Ghost. You don't even have a 5 star Doom so this is your main Doom.
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    Doom!

Sig 200 Ghost is a lot more versatile compared to an unawakened Ghost. You don't even have a 5 star Doom so this is your main Doom.

Yeah, thats why I was leaning towards Doom. Also, with True Focus being more common, it seems like Ghost will have less uses in upcoming content
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Doom!
    Judging by ur PI you don’t run scuicides so doom 100%
  • UnitmanUnitman Posts: 241 ★★
    Doom!
    Doom b/c ghost isn't awakened. I'm sure you're probably good with her unawakened to r2 her. Good for you man, makin plays