**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

If Kabam invited you to have a seat in the creative process of building a new champ...

Mr.0-8-4Mr.0-8-4 Posts: 462 ★★★
What would be some ideas you would bring to the table? I'm not talking about suggesting the typical "tune-up/revamp of your favorite character" request or changes in Cav Crystal drop rates. I'm thinking more along the lines of

- What new mechanics do you want to see in the Battlerealm? (Radiation debuffs? Pressurize debuffs for aquatic champs ect

- What specific type of champs do you want to see more of (eg: more Elemental champs? Obscure champs with silly powers? MCU-based champs like Jimmy Woo or Phil Coulson?)

- Do you want to see more champs from a specific organization and a storyline revolving them?

- If Kabam offered the chance to have a say in a Kabam original champ, what would powers would you throw into his/her kit?

For me, I'd like to see the following:

- More Raft/Vault villains with a monthly EQ storyline about them

- More Elemental champs like Sandman, Vapor (Anne Darnell), Zzax, Hydroman, Genesis (wife of Apocalypse)

- More storylines around organizations/regions like A.I.M, S.W.O.R.D., O.N.E, Alpha Flight, Atlanteans, Subterranean (mole man's home), Savage lands, Attlian ect.

- A variety of new debuffs like Pressurized/Drown for Aquatic champs like Namor (potentially future champs like: Attuma, Pearl Pangan, Hydroman, Tigershark, Sharkgirl (mutant)

Suffocation/Air debris for airbenders/elementals that can affect the air

Eg: Sandman, Hazmat ect.

Comments